halloween costume. help!!

Discussion in 'Holiday Crafts' started by *~*Over*The*Stars*~*, Oct 2, 2007.

1. *~*Over*The*Stars*~*

*~*Over*The*Stars*~* Member

I'm going to a halloween rave and OF COURSE it's a costume party, but there's a contest for best costume. so i had to think of something really original. it's a rave so there's already going to be a rainbow brite, an alice, probably a couple of witches and fairies...

so i'm thinking of being a candy kid witch doctor!!

but i dont really know how i'd put this together..

any ideas??

2. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

I'd say get the witch accessories and the doctor accessories and tape candy wrappers to yourself?

3. imaginepeace

imaginepeace Livin' the Dream

you could saftey pin candy to yourself, and then share at the rave.

4. FrightfulAccountant

FrightfulAccountant Member

Dress like an accountant, I am sure you will scare the hell out of all your friendz! :D

5. marcuz29

marcuz29 Guest

Hehe.You can make a big candy headband.Clip candies around your colorful dress and hold a staff which is like a candy.Then then hold a squash lantern with lots of candies to share.Just an opinion.

6. BeltTopic

BeltTopic Member

^I like the above idea. A staff (like a witch doctor staff ) filled with candy would be cool.
    Or better yet, just make most of your accessories/costume out of candy (such as the staff, headdress, skirt, etc.). That would be fun.

Like this but edible, and of course modified to fit your style, and available fabrics:

[​IMG]