Halloween 2

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by Jokerzilla, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla Banned

I'm pumped to see this today, it should be great!

2. Marlyn

Marlyn Member

We had a midnight showing and 20 people in the Greater Vancouver Area came.

That being said I'd like to see it, reason being that I haven't seen the original so I'm saved in that sense, and also because Rob Zombie has made decent movies in the past.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

umm what? :confused:

4. sensaimilla

sensaimilla Guest

Only reason I gave it a chance was because of the leaked trailer that Rob Zombie did himself.

Glad I did though, this is really one dark, twisted flick, sort of re defines the whole franchise. RZ goes way out there with a lot of his visuals, I think the best part were the dream sequences that Myers had, really out there stuff.

5. Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla Banned

I felt the same...this movie was great, better than the original if you ask me. Loved every second of this movie.

6. Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla Banned

Definitely go see it, ghostkitty, it's great!

And did someone really just say H5 is a great movie while downing RZH2? H5, which I love, is enjoyable, but it has too many plotholes, whereas RZH2 may have a few, but nothing major.

7. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

He's come along way from house of 1000 corpses and Devils Rejects (even though I loved both those movies), but the first halloween rob did was pretty messed up. Evil badass movie can't wait to see this.

8. Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla Banned

For those who don't know, this will be re-opening in certain theaters across the country on October 31st. Make sure you go see it. ;)

9. offset

offset Senior Member

I'll be there :)

10. Lizmarie

Lizmarie Member

:( It didn't come to med hat :( :(

11. Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla Banned

That sucks. Imo, it was truly a great film that I think everyone should've went to go see. But, alas, some people would rather listen to bad reviews (which horror movies almost always get) rather than go see it and form an opinion for themselves.

12. Lizmarie

Lizmarie Member

I always gota check out a movie for my self. If its still playing when I go to calg I might catch it then, I was so excited for it.

13. Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla Banned

Cool, if you do, either hit up this thread or hit up the PM box and let me know what you thought about it. :)

Trust me, it's worth it. Speaking as a Halloween fan, and a fan of Rob Zombie, I thought it was superb. The best since the original.

14. mickhel

mickhel Guest

This movie with all its blood and horror is just an ok horror flick in the end. Some people will say its worst ever I don’t think it is i actually enjoyed the movie but liked the original better. I think the majority of the storyline and acting was good as its always hard to do better then a original movie when doing a remake. I think the characters where well cast for this movie and the acting was great.

Term papers

15. missedit

missedit Member

I like the rob zombie halloween and the old one equally but they both have their own charms. Zombie loves the gore but the original gives you that feeling in your stomach and makes you think.

16. TheSystemOrange

TheSystemOrange Member

I was pissed to see this. I love Halloween, and I think Rob Zombie just ruined the series. The first remake was excellent. I cannot see how he fucked up so bad. Should have stuck to the original plot and kept it in the hospital.

17. ghostchildd

ghostchildd Banned

I viewed this about 4 weeks ago...and those stabbing scenes still stand out in my mind...Michael Meyers worked that knife like he was on a mission....a true butcher...Jason would have been jelious...

My favorite part of the movie was the ending...and that song.."love hurts'....I love the way the movie ended...it's the only part of the film that made sense to me...they were finally all united....2 in one....bizzare...

18. Dominus

Dominus Member

I fucking love this movie, probably one of my favorite movies PERIOD. I saw it opening day, & then once again in theaters a week later so this is one of the few movies I've seen more than once in theaters. Anyway, this movie is still as enjoyable for me as the first time I saw it. I thought Zombie did a great job with it, & I'd actually like for him to come back one more time to direct a third movie.

19. NepKire

NepKire Member

Rob Zombie is the new master of horror. I love every movie he has done and have been a fan of his art since his band white zombie. I feel his movies evolve each time he makes one. They are all perfect in thier own way and each new movie he makes surprises me that he could make a better movie than the movie he had made before.

20. johnlennon007

johnlennon007 Guest

I saw this a couple of days ago and I didnt really like it, it doesn't have the spirit the original had.

Dude111 likes this.