hairy women

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sandybay, May 5, 2013.

1. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

Not neccessarily, testosterone promotes hair growth (on the body at least) and women only have at most 1/10th the testosterone that men do.

Might be wrong.. any volunteers for a, er, scientific study?

2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I didn't even see anyone in this thread attacking/bashing those that do shave or wax. It seems most in this thread are praising women that go natural which is something finally positive for *me* to see as I'm a woman that would describe herself as 'natural' and all too often I'm seeing women that don't shave getting bashed. A woman can do whatever she wants with her body. She should shave if it makes her feel good or not shave if that's what makes her happy. She shouldn't shave to meet someone elses standards of what they happen to find attractive.

3. pgoughy

pgoughy Guest

Men always do things to impress women and women do things that they want or to impress their friends.

If I dressed and grew my hair the way I liked, I would struggle dearly to get women.

Pubic maintenance should be done as respect to your partner, men and women alike. Especially if people expect oral sex.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Exactly.

Jesus H Christ. You know there was a guy once that was all like "im not going down on you unless you totally shave"... I was like "fuck you. wouldn't want you to anyways".... a guy REQUIRING something like that is just selfish and actually rather immature.
    Who the hell cares about fucking hair? Seriously.
    I mean if that's what a female wants to do....great. But she shouldn't HAVE to do it because some guy requires it. That's just ridiculous.
    Personally I think it's a good thing and can show "respect" to be a least a bit neat and trim. But I've also realized that's more in MY head and what makes ME feel better than what my husband cares about...he doesn't care either way and thank god because I would not be married to him if he did!

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

And did I read that right? Pg signed up for this forum just to write that.

God, some men... no, some boys are just.... wow....

(p.s. to that question i keep seeing... it takes 2 months) ;)

6. pgoughy

pgoughy Guest

I am 27 years old FYI.

I am very passionate about this issue. Although the majority of people prefer the waxed look I am genuinely concerned about this 'natural' movement.

People are entitled to their opinion and tastes are tastes but this negativity towards grooming the region annoys me.

7. pgoughy

pgoughy Guest

I care about hair, I don't like it up my nose, brushing against my face or my mouth.

If she wants to grow it that is her business, fine. However I don't have to go anywhere near it.

There is nothing immature about it, it's a preference. I can't help how I feel about it and it's not going to change with age.

8. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

HAHA, once again, another awesome post by AT! I'm usually shaved but have grown a small amount, nothing crazy. hubby wants me to grow it out, everything, even the bikini line. I just cant do it b/c of the itch factor. Some women do natural, some like it bald, either way, it is still a pussy!

pgoughy- instead of hair, act like it is alfalfa sprouts!

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

You're genuinely concerned about it? lol seems like you need to get a life...

I hate to have to be the one to break this to you... but there IS no negativity towards women shaving/waxing. The only reason you see certain comments is because I'm pretty sure about every female has felt the pressure to NEED to wax etc.-
    I just really don't see that women are in any "danger" of just all growing out their hair because it's the cool thing to do. lol.

10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Thanks. :)

I like the fact that my husband is happy whether I feel like being super neat or if I just feel like being lazy.

No complaints either way...
    I'm serious though that when that one guy was telling me I HAD to get rid of it all I looked at him like he had two heads...pretty much thinking "well, there goes your chance of that ever happening... maybe if you woulda worded it differently"

Anyways... yea, I don't see why it's such a big deal either or any way and this guy here cracks me up.

11. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

:chillpill: :chillpill:
    :chillpill: :chillpill:

12. pgoughy

pgoughy Guest

I have a life, and sex is a very important part of it.

Although only one or two women I've encountered ever had any at all. I seem to see a lot of negativity online towards women that wax (although it is mostly in older people).

I am concerned about it because I'd be really disappointed if I really liked someone who had full bush. I once dated a virgin who didn't maintain her box at all and I asked her politely if she'd ever thought about waxing. She said she'd never thought about it but I think she was a little embarrassed and I felt guilty for asking. I don't want to be that guy who tries to change people so I guess liking someone who is hairy will pose a dilemma. Most people I've been with are all for it, they like it, they feel clean and sexy. I am just concerned as recently I've become attracted to a girl at school from Taiwan and I know in their culture it's not a popular practice.

Anyway, I can't help how I feel. I am genuinely grossed out by it.

BTW, I don't doubt that your husband is 100% serious but I often here this women saying that their husband is happy with this or with that. Every time I hear that I think surely this guy is just saying what is going to keep his wife happy. For example, I've read a few articles about 'ugly vaginas' and you always hear men saying all vaginas are beautiful but honestly I think that is just said to make women feel better. Penises more or less look the same but vaginas vary so much. There are some genuinely ugly vaginas, although I haven't seen many in the flesh but a respectful man would never say anything negative about a women that they can't change.

13. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Everyone has their preferences and that's fine. I'm just not down with guys demanding a woman do something.

As I said I tidy up... how much so totally depends on what I feel like doing tho not what anyone tells me to do. I've never had any complaints.

And btw, I've been with various females myself and hair never bothered me. Lack of hair never bothered me either.

14. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

First, you push to wax, and now you judge the aesthetic beauty of a vagina. Stop while you are behind!

Loving and being attracted to a woman is not just about the hairlessness and aesthetics of her vagina!

15. pgoughy

pgoughy Guest

I agree that loving someone is more than just about physical appearance but you have to be attracted to the other person on some level physically to engage in sexual activity, more so for oral sex.

All I was saying is that men in relationships (and I suppose women) say things to their partner to make them feel better. I often hear women saying "my husband has never complained" and why would he, where would it get him?

16. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I shave my pubes every week, by which time the grey stubble is starting to become apparent. It's not only a matter of aesthetics with me, but it's also what I'm most comfortable with.

Furthermore, I find that pubic hairs provide a greater surface area, just as Nature intended, for dispersal of the pheremonal scent which humans not only seem to have evolved to no longer find sexually attractive, but quite the opposite, to the point that most potential mates will actually find replulsive. It's not just a matter of routine hygiene, as the release of these pheremones within everyday sweat is an ongoing thing that can't be stopped.

17. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

I must have NOT evolved. I love sampling the scent of a woman, especially the pheromones of her when she is sweaty and not covered up with perfume. Don't get me wrong, I am not attracted to all female scent, but when I am, my gosh, what a freaking rush!!!

I embrace my primitive side!

18. hotrajni

hotrajni Guest

my **** is totally hairy

19. matthewexeter

matthewexeter Guest

Well I shave my face and trim my pubes. If my woman/girl had a hairy fanny and it got in the way in some way I would expect her to at least trim. My last girlfriend demanded that I kept my face shaved so I think that is fair

20. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Full bush has never been an issue in my sexual life, male, female, giving, receiving.

In fact, I seem to attract hair lovers.