Hairy choices

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by aeshna5, Jan 19, 2005.

1. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

As hairy threads seem to be popular here at moment, I was musing that if we were all initially hairless but could cultivate body hair wherever we chose to grow it in any colour, texture or abundance where + how hairy would you like to be + also for your partner? Silly question, I know!

2. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Um i would like you have purple armpit hair maybe.. but really soft hair. Umm i dont hink i would have pubic hair... my head hair would be white and able to be dyed many colours ..... or purple.
    i DONT KNOW IF I WOULD HAVE HAIR ANYWHERE ELSE.... EXCEPT I WOULD HAVE A TAIL!! (oops scuse capitals there)

3. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Whatever hair your had, im sure it would look very beautiful and fit well with your other features. :)

4. apple seed

apple seed Member

i would like to have purpel pubic hair but it is all ready long, thick, and curlly, but i like it. i don't have any armpit hair. or at lest i don't try to. :) dude i am so for the wight hair and the diff colers. i am doing that when my hair tuns gray. i will be the crazyest grany on the bock. ;)
    peace and love.

5. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

White hair is better than grey hair anyways, it looks less dirty and old.

6. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Girls with purple hair are hot, too bad its not natural from birth :) Maybe with all the genetics stuff going on someday it might be ;)

7. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

For my ideal female partner, she would have long slightly wavy brown hair to her waist. She would have a thick dark hairy pussy with hair running onto her thighs + a sexy treasure trail to her navel. Her pits would also have a furry forest in them, crying to be nuzzled! Her fore-arms would have moderate growth of fine dark hairs, whilst her legs would be generously covered with long fine dark hairs, with a few on her toes for eccentricity- my very own hobbit!

8. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

Hairy (hobbit) feet would be handy in winter :) I wouldn't like them in summer though, I don't think it would look or feel too good when it's warm out :p

9. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

if I didn't cut my hair, it would be long,thick, wavy and dark brown/black so i wish i never cut it. I now realize how cool my natural hair was, why did i have to cut it?! Of course, I would leave all my natural body hair, like my brows, upper lip, belly, underarm, leg, pube, etc. I dunno why, I just find it sexy.

10. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Hmmm...

I'm quite fond of my head-hair, which is brown, long and curly. I don't know if I would change that, but I also do like a totally-bald look. But I'm not sure if the shape of my head is good for that look. I'd stick with the hair I have, there.

I'd keep my eyebrows and eyelashes the same, of course, since those are kind of functional. (Well, so is head-hair, for comfort and protection.)

I don't have more than two or three tiny sprigs of hair on my finger knuckles and my toes, so no biggie there. I'd opt to not bother with the few hairs I have there.

I don't mind having some arm, leg and chest hair. I'd prefer to have less than I do, though. I also have, in recent years, grown some on my back and shoulders that I would prefer not to have -- mostly because it seems that hair there is just not aesthetically desired by most people.

I would NOT opt for the loss of all body hair whatsoever, that's for sure. Even if I went for the total "hairless elf" look, I would still keep the finy, barely visible hairs that even "hairless" people have, since I think they are essential to sensation -- and the ability to be tickled, which I would desperately not wish to lose! :p

I suppose I wouldn't change much about my hair-situation except for the aforementioned lessening, and the loss of the back/shoulder hair.

I definitely like females who are more or less smooth. That's my preference. But I also can find myself liking when a girl is not hairless, either. For one thing, I actually kinda like leg stubble. It was an interesting texture when my ex girlfriend had it. (Plus, she was blonde, so it was almost invisible. I found it really cool!) I dated a girl who had armpit and leg hair, and while it's not thrilling for me, I didn't mind it, and we still had a lot of fun! :p

-Jeffrey

11. robertdavies.net

robertdavies.net Member

12. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I want my hair tie-dyed!

13. anastasia

anastasia Member

i love my hair its long and peicy and curly dark brown with red in it- so i definately wouldnt touch that buuut id probably make my armpit hair softer- i usually shave even though i hate it bc im a bad shaver and i always cut myself- annd id have no leg hair so i wouldnt have to bother shaving that- and now arm hair either bc i think it looks weird even though its super blonde- and i dont know ab pubes bc i think chicks look good with pubes even though it is kind of disgusting- i get bikini waxes but its such a hassle so id probably choose now to have hair down there

14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'd keep me as I am. au naturel.
    I would go for thicker head hair...these several-years-old ends are gettin' fragile.

15. enigma_rising

enigma_rising Member

hmmmm, i guess part of me would just like to go compleatly natural, but only cos its less hassle. ideally id have my head hair, at present just black, wavy and terribly conventional, various coloured streaks and plats/beads. id lose most of the rest though, just keep some fuzz round the girly bits, lol and on my arms cos it helps keep me warm, id lose the lag hair tho. lol. definatly.

16. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

id want to die my hair dark brown with dark red highlights......and not have leg, pubic, or underarm hair at all.

17. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

benaked..you did look like that...before puberty.