Hair Test

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by lpdude903, Jun 12, 2006.

1. lpdude903

lpdude903 Member

I just found out that I will be taking a hair test sometime next week for my job, and I smoked a little last wednesday. before that, I had only smoked a couple times in the last six months. My hair is a little longer than I usually have it, so if I got a normal haircut, without totally buzzing my head, could I pass the test? If not, do any supplements work to help you pass a hair test?

2. SmokeWeedEveryday

SmokeWeedEveryday Member

Shave ur head, Hair grows back. :)

3. ruca_bobo

ruca_bobo Member

it sounds like your a guy, so if i were you i would shave all my hair off. i've heard stuff about shampoos that are suppose to help you pass but idk if they work. other than that you are fucked man. hair tests suck ass.

4. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

hair tests are the hardest ones to pass. I'm not sure what you would have to do. I have heard lice shampoo works.

5. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Shave your head.. they'll go to take hair... and... there will be none. It'll be great. Crap, I wonder if they can use liek pubes or underarm hair.. or leg hair or soemthing. Lol

6. SmokeWeedEveryday

SmokeWeedEveryday Member

I would quit my job before some bastard cut my pubes to test for drugs..

7. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

They can use any hair anywhere on your body.

8. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

could always shave underams & pubes...

actually I had applied for a job a few yrs ago that required a hair test....I think that particular boss just wanted to scare people so that the big pot-smokers wouldn't waste his time, hair tests cost to much money and takes more time then the boss wanted.
    Anyways I supposedly passed the test & got that job even tho I had gotten stoned a few weeks earlier. Someone told me it was cuz I didn't smoke that often.

9. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I think it'd look pretty suspicious if you walked into the office with every bit of hair shaved from your body.