hair products

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Cate8, Mar 12, 2008.

1. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

my hair is a big and ratty most of the time, whatever tames it I get, which is tresemme ooh la la...

2. Makaveli_Reborn

Makaveli_Reborn No?

If you find something PLEASE let me know. I've wanted to grow my hair back out for sooo long, but I've been anti-gel and hair spray since the last time I cut it. My hair is just so thick that while it's in those in between stages, it's impossible to make it look respectable.

3. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

I use Dove moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for my thick wavy hair and wash every other day. It gets frizzy, so while it's still soaking wet I put a couple dollops of John Frieda frizz ease hair serum on it. If it still needs taming after it's dry, I smooth on some Garnier Fructis smoothing milk.
    They all work really well, and I don't need to do much to my hair but let it air dry to keep it looking right. :)

I used to straighten it, but I've found I much prefer the way I look with curls. :)

4. nesta

nesta Banned

if i find something and remember, i'll be more than happy to let you know.

but i'm not hopeful.

i'm more likely going to have to look stupid for a couple months :(

but once it's long enough (say a year and a half, two years without haircuts) its fucking nice :) slightly wavy, but not really curly.....just the right thickness and lustre....

i really hope i can stand to grow it out this time. last time i tried i ended up cutting it off after about three months or so

5. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i'm a mother of two. we use tres semme

6. nesta

nesta Banned

i think the cheap, good smelling shampoo i get that fucks up my hair when its longer than a couple inches is called "suave"

the coconut scent is wonderful....i think they have a good vanilla one, too....

whatever it is, i ONLY buy it cause its cheap and smells nice....it really doesnt do my hair much good other than getting it clean and making it smell nice

oh well. i'll probably buy some soon if i dont decide to cut my hair.

7. mamaKCita

i actually use the frieda radiant red line. it works really well for me. i make everyone else use the cheap shit.

8. ameliorateLJ

ameliorateLJ Member

I use Organix vanilla bean shampoo and coconut milk conditioner most days, and when I have too much product buildup I use Lush's Trichomania bar shampoo. Other than that I just put a bit of mousse in it and blow dry it upside down.

9. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

I love Lush's hair products, I use the coconut milk kind. Especially hooked on a bath bombs and those bubble bath bars.

10. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

[​IMG]This is all I fucks with now. Before all I used was regular Herbal Essence and African Pride Hair Growth and Strength yadadai with the little minerals in it. Smelled good too.

11. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

Suave shampoo and conditioner. That's it....if my hair looks shitty....then it just looks shitty. Haha I don't care.

12. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Ill do your haiiirrrrr

13. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

I use Dove moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and not a damn thing else. No chemicals touch my hair. I am soooo happy with my hair. Its long really dark brown/ black straight thick and shiny. the only thing i put in it is a little bit of honeysucke oil on a strand to keep it smelling righteous.

14. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

Ok. :)

15. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

16. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

My hair is baby fine, and long. So basically it refuses to curl or stay in an up do. ;)

17. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Im always jealous of the girls with baby fine hair. mine is chaotic! If I go vacation anywhere, I toss te flat iron, and its au naturelle wave curls for the stay. Its too much trouble. ....

18. Waking Life

Waking Life Cool looking idiot

I thought fine hair was the enemy.

19. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

I'm jealous of girls with thick glorious curly hair. Haha

20. mamaKCita

cate, i like your hair WAY BETTER when it's curly. i mean, the straight is nice, but the wavy curls is perfection.