hair drug tests

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by wildviolet, Jan 14, 2005.

1. wildviolet

wildviolet Member

Anyone out there have any advice/success about beating a drug test from a hair sample???? I've heard clay packs help draw out toxins, but that's about all I can find as of now and my friend really needs HELP! THanks....

2. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Your "friend". Sure.

3. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

i honestly dont know how...i think your freind might be fucked

4. thecoyote

thecoyote Member

5. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO TO REMOVE IT FROM YOU HAIR....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you could shave your head and hope to god that the hair right under the scalp has no trace of drugs in it...but...that's not likely that it will not have these traces in it...

don't mean to scare you..but they probably will not take the hair from the top of your head..they can take leg hair arm hair ear hair nose hair eyebrows eyelashes pubic hair...ass hair chest hair stomach hair..anywhere....

maybe you should tell your "FRIEND" to shave their whole body..hehe and hope that it isn't growing under the surface...hehehe..i'm sorry...

it's just so silly..the right thing to do is to own up to the wrong doings (which is illegal) and you 'friend' will become a better person because of it...i speak from personal experience..

6. Abyle

Abyle Member

I sort of agree with the previous poster; there's a lesson to be learned here. If you're going to do illegal things, don't place yourself in situations where you're going to have to be tested. Don't do illegal activities out for the world to see. Don't get in violent trouble. Don't apply to jobs where you know there will be hair testing. Suck it up and move on. We all make mistakes.

7. MysticSnowcone

MysticSnowcone Member

Ive been wondering about the hair drugs tests. Why are they used instead of urine samples? Do the traces stay in the hair longer than in the urine or is it just easier??

8. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

yeah give up the drugs..

9. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

Yes..traces stay in ur hair much longer than urine..and it's way more acurate of a test..it just costs alot more money

10. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

i jus say dont apply at places where they test u....like..i wudnt apply at any places that 'tested' u that so stupid! like weed stays in yer hair like forever!! doesnt it?

11. Sedge

Sedge Member

Does that mean if you smoke hair you can get stoned?

I wouldn't advise it, burning hair smells really bad, I set my hair on fire twice in one night, but I was drunk.

12. MysticSnowcone

MysticSnowcone Member

I dunno. If you drink your piss do you get stoned?

I wouldn't advise it. I bet it would taste pretty bad...

13. Furryanimal

Furryanimal Member

What so bad can happen to you (erm, your friend), if you'll have positive result? What kind of drug you(he) took? I think that some drugs are undetectable (LSD)

14. GroovyMay

GroovyMay Member

luckily my mom would never get me a hair follicle test cause they cost too much but ur friend is screwed, hair follicles are very accurate for drug tests

15. forget shaving, think full body wax,

1. the pennance is paid (god is it paid)

2. no hair for them to get for the test (make sure to get those eyelashes)

16. BradinTheGreat

BradinTheGreat Member

Check out passyourdrugtest.com for shampoos for your friend. I don't know how well they work, but it's worth a shot. How much time does your friend have before the test?