hahaha....stupid ass redneck mother fucker

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by moonshyne, Jan 11, 2005.

1. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

Man, my dad has this drunk ass KKK guy as a drinking buddy who comes around on the weekends. My step-mother made some kind of remark about my "hippie" skirts, and this racist drunk ass started ranting about how "none of these mother fuckers don't know what no HIPPIE is like we did back in the seventies," and started this long drunken rant about phish, dreadlocks and all these 'mother fuckin wanna-be hippies listenin' to phish.'

Haha, first of all, I don't care how old this piece of shit drunk is, I'm closer to being a hippie then he is! And I don't even claim to be a hippie. But I'm still more into the stuff "hippies" were into, minus the free love bit. :p Plus, this guy is only like ten years older than me, he was barely even more than a jizz stain in his mama's panties when the hippies were out and about. He hates anyone who isn't white, he's a wife beater and he fucks 14 year old girls.

I don't know, I just thought it was kinda funny to listen to this dumb ass tell ME what it's like to be a hippie when he obviously has no clue. I also hate it when people think that just because they're older they are somehow more enlightened than you are. This guy's been roaming the planet for 35 years and obviously hasn't learned anything yet.

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Like I said a while ago Moonshyne... need anyone beaten up... just ask. :D

3. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

I'm sorry you are exposed to such the oppisite end of the spectrum-type folks sometimes. Don't hate him. Just send him some hope vibes. Prayer. Be happy your mind is open and head is more leveled.

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

yeah or... not...comeon... lemme beat him up!

5. HippieInMyHead

HippieInMyHead Member

You expect profundity from a drunk red neck? :)

6. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

what a fucknut... drunks are idiots.

7. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

As much as I normally endorse hippie bashing... I don't like this guy...

8. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

hahaa... he sounds like everyone who lives in my town. Welcome to the Confederate States of America... population: dumbfucks. :D

9. Mui

Mui Senior Member

does he really have sex with 14 year old girls? Why isn't he in prison yet...?

10. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Cause the law only works so well...

Violence is the answer. :D

11. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

Her mama didn't care. It was really fucking nasty too, to see her rubbing up on him like that. He's soooo disgusting. She broke it off with him though like 2 days later, and told him she was "still in love with her ex." :p

Lodui, please, come get him for me. I'd pay to see that. But look, here's the deal....he thinks he's a bad ass, so when it's time for the ass-whooping he's going to go into yet another long-winded rant about all these mother fuckers he's had to beat (example: I been to jail mother fucker!! I used to wipe the floor with little faggots like you! I had to tear some ****** ass up over.... blah blah blah multiplied by 4,000...you get the idea) so then when he's over there thinking he's hot shit for talking like a bad ass you can go slap him around a bit, and put his ass on the ground. We'll make an event out of it, and make a killer profit. :)

PuZuZu, thanks for the words. I don't hate him, but damn he gets on my nerves. This shit just really got me, because he's usually talking about hangin' niggers, shootin' wetbacks, skinnin' chinks....all kinds of racist horrible shit, and then tries to tell ME what being a hippie is all about. It wouldn't break my heart in the slightest to see him get a bit of a pounding. ;)

12. Orsino2

Pounding... hehe. :D

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Eh, I think I'll be aight.

I'm way past drunken red neck now... now I just beat 'em up for fun... and profit.

I'll go easy on 'em so it'll last longer...

And because of my respect and adoration for ya... I'll do it for free. :D

14. wingedtriangle

wingedtriangle Member

stop! why are you here if your only trying to encourage violence thats what were here to be rid of

15. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Who's 'we' ... 'ya got a gerbil in your pocket?

I'm a semi-pro thai boxer... I think being anti-violence would make me a hypocrite.

I'm here to get rid of hypocrisy. [​IMG]

16. Orsino2

That's lodui, for ya. :p

17. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

ok, moonshyne, this is how you get him to be super pissed off without doing much...You introduce him to your gay lover, who is Black and a pracicing muslim...that would be funny, i would pay money to see that...and then if all else fail Lodui could smack him round a bit...i would alos pay money to see that...

18. Orsino2

hahhaa I'd love to see that.

19. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

this guy sounds like a major dumbass...

why, you lookin' to find out his secrets?

20. Orsino2

like or as are simile and metaphor talk... I think this guy really is a dumbass. :D