Hackers deface Google

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Resistance isn't futile, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

I support anything that makes Google and any other yankie transnational internet corporation look bad.
    Source : http://rt.com/news/google-palestine-israel-hacked-053/

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What IP do you support?​

3. Resistance isn't futile

I don't pay for Internet access

4. Aerianne

So you are using a small, local, free internet provider?

5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

No, she steals internet time and uses computers owned by people she is supposed to be caring for, or at least that is what she said a couple of months ago.
    Don't you know computers are evil and she would never-ever own or support anything evil and corporate.

where have you been Aeri?

6. Aerianne

I read so much on here. I can't remember everyone's particulars.

7. Resistance isn't futile

no
    I've got a job that entails standing on my feet all day in front of a computer terminal that most often only has a braille40 interface.
    My job entails waiting... waiting.. waiting.. waiting... and when someone comes in I input the necessary data, give them an appointment and go back to waiting.
    I'm not allowed to knit, read a book, write poems or do anything except stand in front of the machine all day waiting.

There's no email access, no instant messengers access, social media is non accessiable as are search engines. But as I've learned it is possible to access some stuff if you monkey around enough. Considering I have long hours doing nothing but standing infront of this machine, I tend to monkey around on it quite a bit.... Forever endevoring to see if I can locate the whereabouts of the grave of Mary Whitehouse for my mum and the postal address of Melanie Brown in order to donate the slutter heals that I will never wear again.

8. Aerianne

Well, good luck with all of it.

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Sounds like good training for a nice fundamentalist Islamic marriage.
    With this new training and your prior "experience" in the bedroom, you will make a real catch for some nice Muslim extremist.:love:

10. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

I really don't know what a 'good muslim' is doing posting on a site like this, considering most of us represent everything that is now evil in her world.

11. Resistance isn't futile

It's just how it works doesn't it?
    Yankie Internet corporations spy on people, manipulate the political systems of sovereign nations, profile protesters so that that they can later be killed, shove yankie pop commercial culture everyone's throat, spread propoganda and lies, brainwash the young by manipulating the popular opinion, etc.

And they do it for no good reason except the persuit of the almighty dollar.

Plus no help is going to come from the average Yankie is it?
    The majority just want their fast food, their netflix, gas in their car, something to look at while masturbating and beer or joint to help ease their slow transition into death.

And love a duck if anyone should point out this sort of thing to one of them. Because that just interfers with their sense of being a *proud american*.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You're like the worst kind of ex smoker, the kind that never shuts up about the evils of smoking after they quit smoking. You preach to nonsmokers as if they are smokers, when in fact they saw through it a long time before you did.

13. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Just more infantile misbehavior from the ugly underbelly of an ugly species.