Habitual posting

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indescribability, Jun 15, 2006.

1. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

Do you ever question whether or not you still like this place? Like perhaps even though your interest in the fora isn't really there, your visits are out of habit?

2. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I like it here. I like anything that is different than mainstream society. Mainstream society is messed up.

3. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

Not until I read questions such as that one.Mostly everything I do is out of habit - if nothing here interests me I try n come up with something that will.I have noticed that some of your threads seem to attempt to di-sect human nature - that is interesting in itself

4. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I have found that in the past, I still come and look but if my sense of whimsy isnt in it, I dont post anymore...the desire to see myself as last poster in everythread has faded over the years....

5. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

Peoples behavioural patters and such fascinate the hell out of me.

6. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

yeah like crummy's last post about being the last poster in every thread suddenly gave me paranoia - is that me? is that me? But I reassured myself by remembering I fail miserably at most things and thats what drives me on to do even worse - is that whimsy? or just defeatist?

7. crummyrummy

could be realist.......

8. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

you know, sometimes i'm not interested, or sometimes i'm just too bitchy. so i don't post. but i really like the diverse group of people here, and i'm downright fond of others.

9. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

when I come on here I'm either tired,drunk or bored otherwise I'm not here

10. crummyrummy

when I come here drunk...Skip or some other mod has a tendancy to give me a 3 day time out.

11. mybadself

mybadself Banned

i often sit not posting at all and simply gazing while i'm off in another world while somehow just having this purple screen in front of me and just walking aimlessly amongst the threads brings a certain calm to my relentlessly restless soul that i can seldom find outside of a bottle

*goes back to dreamworld*

12. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

really?when I've been here drunk I usually leave it a while before I can face seeing what crap i wrote - then am suprised when it turns out to be just as non-sensical as when I'm not :&

13. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i think i have the unique position of a benign tumor.

14. crummyrummy

I have gone back over my posts after I am denied logon rights.....I have lotsa alias'...... and you can only tell what did it by the fact that thread usually gets deleted.......

15. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I kind of live here, in that NaykidApe is much more the real me than that imposter who posed for my drivers lisence pic. (not that I really have a drivers lisence).

16. crummyrummy

ape......3 weeks-ish

17. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Cool.

you thinking right after the 4th?

18. crummyrummy

...ish.....

19. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i sometimes findmyself posting out of habit.

20. Biida

Biida Member

I just sort of lurk. Eh...