gym steamroom

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Luke1956, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Luke1956

Luke1956 Guest

I am married and do have a good sex life with my wife. I do like to look at nude guys when I can. The other day I worked out at the gym and hit the steamroom, which I always do after a workout. When I walked in there was some moving of towels, etc. I thought maybe the two guys were masturbating each other or just masturbating. I got semi hard over the possibility. I sat on the top row of seats and kind of slid my hand under towel to play with my hardon. One of the guys looked back and saw me. He then reached over and started masturbating the other guy. In a few minutes they were both masturbating each other. I got really hard watching them. I really liked looking at them. My real feeling was to slip down to the lower bench and join in. I ended up heading to the shower and finished myself off. Have you ever been in a situation like this at the gym or wherever? Wat did you do? Should I have jumped in with them?

1 person likes this.
  2. I am Rooney

I am Rooney Visitor

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yes, if it turned you on - u might get run over by a bus tomorrow - live the day :sunny:

Simon

HotLiquid50 likes this.
  4. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

whoa! all of this happen in one gym, what gym is this, let me know!

maybe you should of join them

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

this reminds me why I wont go to the gym

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

I would assume this is a gay gym, idk.. I go to gay gym... no guy hit on me. :( maybe I should go straight.. :p

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

it is now

8. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

There is the risk of being discovered by someone who wouldn't appreciate the show. In that case, you could face penalties such as being banned from the gym or worse.

It adds a whole new dimension to safe sex, eh?

9. Joebaker

Joebaker Guest

I went to a steam room (not in a gym) for the first time, and it was so dark when you go in there that you can't see anything. Before I knew it there is a hand on my cock and another person rubbing my shoulders. The person rubbing my cock began sucking my cock and I blew before I had time to think about it.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  10. Luke1956

Luke1956 Guest

Thanks Joe- tell us more- Luke

1 person likes this.
  11. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

What would be worse than geting banned from the gym?

12. Peter67Bi

Peter67Bi Member

I only wished i could be so lucky to find a gym like that, everybody just veges out in my gym, no sexual action at all. :(

13. swilson069

swilson069 Guest

Being arrested for lewd conduct and having your name in the paper and having to stand in a courtroom to tell the judge all about it

14. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

Life is all about taking calculated risks.

You want to judge each and every situation on its own merits.

If a place is small, relatively dark, with few people going in and out, with the majority of guys involved, it is reasonable to assume that no one is going to go on and report the activities to the management. By far, most people do not want to get involved and waste their time appearing as witnesses and testifying about the event they have witnessed. What is in it for them? Sure, there is always a risk that you may get have a freak out there who is going to raise hell and start the ball rolling.

My suggestion: if you want to live your m2m side, hit a gay spa, bath or a club and get going.

KD

15. jahlove

jahlove Guest

There are a number of regular (meaning not exclusively gay) gyms in my area where action can be found in the steam room. Depending on the setup, I will sometimes refrain from joining if the situation seems to risky, such as glass windows facing the rest of the locker room. I had my first steam room bj in one like this which was amazing but scary now that i think about how easily I could have gotten caught.

But there are some good ones with no windows. Even better, some have double doors so that you can hear someone come in the outer door and have time to cover yourself before they come through the second door.

One in particular is well known for having a lot of action. The first time I was there it was crowded. Guys were touching themselves and looking around to see if others were doing the same, but there was one guy in there who did not appear to be interested. Once he left everyone got up and it was a decadent orgy of cock sucking and stroking. There must have been at least 12 guys in there all doing stuff with each other. It was so hot.

Unfortunately, this is rare as there is usually always one straight guy in there at all times. Sometimes, you wait for 20 mins until he leaves, only for another straight guy to walk in right after. It's like they're sentries, relieving the other from guard duty and making sure none of us get to have any fun. It can be amazing when it works out, but its usually more frustrating than anything. And of course there's only so long you can hang out in the steam room before getting light headed. Sometimes all its good for is meeting likeminded individuals and then going to a car to finish eachother off.

The thing I like about meeting guys at the steam room is that you get to size them up and get a feel for who they are and whether you click with them. This seems much safer to me versus meeting someone off craigs list and having no idea what you're walking into.

1 person likes this.
  16. _Parkade_

_Parkade_ Member

That sounds like the greatest thing ever, but aren't you guys afraid of contracting STIs? That would be my worry if I were in a situation like that.
    But still, wow. I need to find one of these places. :D

17. Peter67Bi

Peter67Bi Member

STDs in steam room, when your hot'n horney it does not seem the thing on your mind at the time. Your really lucky to get a hand job let alone a gobby, as u may get interupted regularly.

18. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

wow luke sounds hott : )

19. biwilliam

biwilliam Guest

This has happened to me so often in my gym, which is "straight"! It is really hot to jack off with other guys after a workout. :devil: Yes, you need to be discreet, but if you play your cards right you can get a whole group going. I would avoid doing anything more than mutual masturbation to avoid picking up an STI or getting bust which could be hugely embarrassing.

Tips:
    1. Sit with your hands cupped over your junk -this is a sign that you're keen to play.
    2. Make brief eye contact with the other guy(s).
    3. Rub yourself very discretely and see if he does the same. If he doesn't, stop immediately.
    4. Once you're both rubbing and getting hard, show him your dick. Chances are he'll do the same.
    5. Watch each other or play with each other, enjoy the fun and keep a sharp look out for anyone coming in.
    6. If someone comes in stop immediately and cover up but be aware that he may be keen to join in.... :sunny:

20. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

Just got back from vacation and did something kind of kinky. There was a steamroom in the hotel and and I went in there 2 guys came in and used the showers and walked past the door naked. I rubbed one out in there while they were in the shower. Felt dirty after I liked it haha.