Guys who like to be fucked. Dildos vs. the real thing

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Topher1972, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I love pegging and solo dildo play. I’m currently using a 9 inch long, 2 1/2 thick dildo. I’m ready for an upgrade to at least 3 maybe 3 1/2 thick. My wife fucked the hell out of me with a big ol thick cucumber this morning. It must’ve been at least 3 inches thick. I could barely take it at first but my ass relaxed and excepted it. Wow! It was great. Afterw a while she rode me with the cucumber still on me and I came so hard. I need a dildo that thick but ribbed. Better yet, a good looking guy hung like a horse to fuck me while I’m eating her pussy. I haven’t had the real thing in me yet, just in my mouth. How about ya’ll, I’d like to hear your dildo and being fucked stories.

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

For many years all I've done with other guys is mutual cock sucking. My present wife has been pegging me for a few years now as we've increased in size over that time frame. We've been enjoying a 7" x 1 1/2" for quite a while and the other day after a prolonged pegging she managed to get our newest 8" x 2" about three inches inside me, it was pretty intense as it was stretching me open. She could only get a little past it's head but she worked it in and out pretty fast and it felt great. We've also had a shared male lover for a couple years whom we really enjoy sucking off together. About 6 weeks ago she helped him guide his 9 1/2" cock inside me while I was on top of her in the 69 position. I've got my face buried in her pussy as she's guiding his cock inside my ass while sucking my cock...OMG, it was so enjoyable and he managed to go balls deep inside me as he and I shot our loads pretty close to each other. Since having his cock inside me I want the real thing more, I enjoy the dildos but a real cock feels so much better and I really enjoyed feeling him cum deep inside my ass.

3. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

Wow! Incredible story. Now I want a real cock even more. I love tasting and swallowing cum. I can imagine how cool it would be to have an ass full of it. Thanks for sharing.

4. bobjob

bobjob Members

The real thing is soooo much more fun! Even better is one to suck on while another is riding your ass hard!!! I have been the subject of a number of all male gang bangs over the years, and when I was younger could not get enough cock...

5. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I keep hearing that. I so have to experience it. It’s not easy getting out and trying to find a guy as I’m married and in the closet. One of my biggest fantasies is to suck cock while being fucked. That would be so awesome! Thanks for sharing.

6. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

Dildo it’s ready when you are goes as long as you want don’t have to worry about diseases. Real thing you have that body to body contact, able to go in any position hands that can grab onto you and pull you deeper on his cock then the feeling of him ejaculating his fertile load in you then when he pulls out the gooey, wet and emptiness feeling he leaves behind

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've only recently (age 55) experienced the pleasures of being fucked in the ass by a real cock and had I known how pleasurable it was I would have indulged many years ago (age 28-54) when I restricted myself to only sucking cocks.

8. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I use various dildos but would like to get my wife to try pegging me. The real thing too is on the bucket list.

9. Intostuff

Intostuff Members

I’ve had that fantasy for a while myself. Just never acted on it.

Smallblockchevy and Annon-k34 like this.
  10. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

I've been pegged by my wife (her idea) after sometime I gave in. I liked it. A lot. Well she got insecure and quit. Thinking I was going to go gay and leave her. Anyways I miss it. In fact I fantasize about being with another man because she quit. I have no idea how to approach the situation but I would love the opportunity.

Downonthemuffin and Uhardrodnme like this.
  11. Intostuff

Intostuff Members

Be glad your wife wanted to Peg you in the first place, but it has to suck when all of a sudden you can’t get her to do it again. Mine will drive me crazy with teasing me but then never go thru with it.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  12. Steveh

Steveh Members

I agree, their is nothing like a real hard cock pounding your ass, especailly if you are sucking another cock at the same time

13. bobjob

bobjob Members

Nothing makes me hornier than thinking about it, other than actually doing it!!

Uhardrodnme and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Octane

Octane Members

How is the real thing

15. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

It’s amazing the warm flesh feeling as he slides in and out. His hands on you pulling you deeper onto his dick, the sounds he makes while fuck you the twitching and spasms his dick dose as he unloads
    I definitely miss it

16. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

sure wonderful a good fuck from a guy with nice cock and good driving skills. Beats a dildo 100 times for sensation if not nessecarily convenience.

simon :)

17. Windman

Windman Members

Hands down the real thing. Besides the flesh vs plastic aspect, there is something about having someone attached to it. Hands pulling on your hips, the body contact...

18. Lanny75

Lanny75 Members

Although it’s been a long time, I’d easily say real. As a previous poster said, the body contact and for me, the fact that the other guy has his dominance over me.

DaveTheBiGuy and Uhardrodnme like this.
  19. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

The real thing for sure. I’ve been with one guy multiple times. Mostly just going down on each other but we had some intense sex he boned me pretty good. I have some huge toys that I really enjoy but hands down a real dick is the bomb. The heat it gives off. You don’t realize how warm a hard dick is until you touch another one. The psychological feeling of being in control of all that masculine power through being submissive. Feeling sexy when someone wants to fuck me and he can’t seem to get it in fast enough because I’ve been playing with him and sucking him (and him me) for hours. He’s grunting and I’m moaning and whining. He starts going hard and nearly knocks me over while holding me up by my hips and then we both cum.

20. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

As good as a dildo can feel sliding in & out at your own command, fucking yourself, and filling you so wonderfully as your ass tightens around it and starts to quivering and pull it deeper when you finally start to cum, it pales into insignificance compared to the sensations and the emotions that you experience from feeling another man's hot, living, breathing desire for you as he loves you up all over the bed, then, unable to resist your willingness any longer, mounts you & fills you & FUCKS you out of your mind and fills you with that gift of warm, liquid love that only a man can give -- a dildo can't hold you & kiss you tenderly after it's fucked you like that and whisper (while you're still trying to catch your breath) "Don't go away, baby -- I'll be right back ..."
    Oh, for a man who can fuck me & fill me with the very essence of his maleness, then come back in and fuck me again, using his own hot, super-slick cum in my ass as lubricant !! Oh, I need a hard dick right now!!

DaveTheBiGuy, TxHorndog, Si69 and 2 others like this.