Guys: when was the last time you had a...

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Eclass, May 10, 2019.

1. Eclass

Eclass I love to stroke

wet dream? if you can remember, share the details and afterwards did you...just continue to sleep and awake to dry cum? or dried yourself off with your underwear than toss them on the floor?...or got up & took a shower?

2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Been quite some time, wet dreams mostly occur during puberty... I definitely remember having them back then.
    But a couple years ago I was having an erotic dream, don't remember what it was anymore... and I woke up with semen in my shorts.
    Messy and not pleasurable at all.

3. Eclass

Eclass I love to stroke

thanks for sharing

4. Eclass

Eclass I love to stroke

For me, it was many years ago & I had several but I can only remember this one, a woman riding my dick (reverse cow-girl) with a slight arch in her back, I could see her open asshole also her Pussy sliding up & down on my dick, I started ejaculating which seemed to be immediately, it felt awesome, I wake up as soon as I eject the last bit of semen in my underwear..and I was like wow! I took off my underwear & cleaned up the mess, then threw my underwear on the floor and went back to some great sleep.

5. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

I thought I had one a couple of weeks ago when I woke up with a load of semen on my belly. I told my wife that I had a wet dream. Then she confessed that she had woken up around 5:00am and saw that I had one of those typical nighttime erections, so she gently stroked me to orgasm and left me there still asleep. She thought it would be funny. It was! Especially when I rolled over on top of her and started kissing her. Romance is still alive!

Roman Lover likes this.
  6. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

When I was 13!
    I woke up to like I was humping the bed I had cum on my stomach! It was ok but I was masturbating at the time ( but no cum yet!)
    So I was masturbating so that cured that!

7. Barefoot Bi

Barefoot Bi Members

They've always felt good, but the resulting mess does not. I'm in my 60s and had one a few weeks ago during a dream where I was humping someone while my wife watched.

Eclass likes this.
  8. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Not for a while. I do have them from time to time to time if I haven’t ejaculated for a bit. Another reason to regularly empty my balls.

Grand prix likes this.
  9. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

I’ve actually never had one before. I think I started jacking off too young for that.

10. SMILEYScotty

SMILEYScotty Members

I get them multiple times a night most nights. It sounds fun but waking while experiencing several orgasms are a problem.
    A wet sticky mess in my shorts and the three nocturnal trips to take a leak go along.lol.

11. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Not since I was 16 or so, I usually wake up now just before ejaculation, wish I didn't, the thought of cuming in my sleep while dreaming sounds wonderful,

Lovnflman likes this.
  12. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yesterday I took my afternoon nap and as usual I was wearing panties and bra. I dreamt of my male friend and myself enjoying each other. When I woke up I was wet enough to have to change panties. But I didnt.

Uhardrodnme, FireWolf78 and Rocket73 like this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

46 years ago, at age 12.

14. Alex_Rose

Alex_Rose Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Its been probably months ago but I don't always dream when I wake up with my underwear full of a sticky surprise. I notice when I don't jerk off or have sex for sometime I cum in my sleep. I miss that feeling, I would be half awake, waking up to my cock ejaculating. My most recent sex dreams were usually with men or being able to suck myself off. Only in my dreams lol. wish i can do that in real life,

emmamichelle likes this.
  15. Lucky 777

Lucky 777 Members

Sometime during the Nixon administration

16. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

Probably when I was 18 or 19. But man I can still remember the first one I had. My buddy's sister, she got down on all fours and I went inside.

17. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

I haven't had a wet dream since I was about 15-16, it was usually a very vivid dream that I was fucking one of the many beautiful girls at school, the dream felt so real that I could feel myself thrusting my hips and could feel when I cum. I just woke up and used tissue's to clean up then go back to sleep.

emmamichelle likes this.
  18. Longstone

Longstone Members

Exactly this. Nothing at all to do with puberty and everything to do with not ejaculating regularly enough. It’s not as though it can magically disappear from a full ball sac. Couple of years ago for me followed by a quick wash and change

Modasflower likes this.
  19. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Isn’t it just. A wank a day stops you waking up in a sticky mess.

Longstone likes this.
  20. SMILEYScotty

SMILEYScotty Members

Almost every night. It can be fun but so frigging messy. I almost always wake up 1 second before semen starts pouring out, so I always have to get up and clean myself before retiring to bed again.
    I might as well sleep nude with towels laid down beforehand, geeze lol.

Sumbaljack likes this.