Guys, what does a creampie feel like?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by profezzor_x, Jun 4, 2008.

1. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

I haven't even been with a guy yet, but with all the posts in this forum on your own personal experiences with sucking cock, facials, rimming, and cum swallowing, it's nudging me even closer to that magical day when I feel comfortable with the right guy for me to open my mouth and show my alternative passion for sex. Now I've seen guy on guy creampies, but only in movies. And in most cases, they only leave the tip in and let the cum drip out. But whether it's in deep or just at the tip, what's anal like, and how does a creampie feel when a guy squirts it in you and afterwards?

I've given my wife countless vaginal and anal creampies and she never complains about it. But from a guy's perspective, I'm curious to know how it feels from beginning to end. From a woman's standpoint I hear stories of constipation, or runs, and if anal is anything like that then I might not be open to trying it too often. And being a virgin in the bisexual field, I would imagine that my ass would be quite tight to the giver. Hopefully it won't be such a painful experience that would deter me from doing it again. One thing is certain though, I look forward to giving my all to the right guy.

So tell me guys, being someone that's interested in going forward with my first experience (with whoever it may be), I want to know the following:

1) How was your first anal experience like, painful?
    2) Have you ever received a creampie?
    3) How long does it take to drain out?
    4) Is there a right or wrong way of giving oral (besides teeth)?
    5) Is it good to swallow the first time with a stranger?
    6) What's the best way to start anal?.. Rimming, oil, what?
    7) What usually happens when both of you finish?
    8) How safe is a 3some, and who determines the "girl"?
    9) What are some warning signs to look for in a 1st time partner?
    10) Are there some good gloryhole or meeting places in the SoCal Valley?
    11) Would you recommend a descrete bi-relationship with a coworker?
    12) Being use to approaching women, how do you approach another guy?
    13) Do you still continue oral/anal if a guy hasn't washed his body parts?
    14) Are men more forceful with their male partners than with women?
    15) How do you handle a posessive guy that's had a taste of you but won't leave you alone?

I'm sure I have a hundred more questions, but those are some of the basics.

2. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Nobody willing to come forward? ...No pun intended

3. Dominico

Dominico Member

i only swallow cum before i bnever had anal sex before tho but i didnt let the cum bak out i luv it but summ ppl are scared of it i did for my last bf tho

4. Dominico

Dominico Member

my ex was never forceful thats why we broke up i needed a man to take control of me tell me wat to do idk why i like that but i do i like when my male partner is in control

5. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Did he enjoy it, and return the favor?

6. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

Having a guy shoot his load up my ass is one hell of a feeling! Only topped if my gal is giving me head at the same time:D

7. Dominico

Dominico Member

lol he didnt i didnt want him to but i enjoyed it hes suppose to be the boy in the relationship lol but when u first eat its gooey lol and sometimes salty but i like it like that

8. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

How would you describe the moment he comes inside you? Is is like a pulsating squirt of hot fluid, or just kind of oozes in. And how does it feel afterwards? Does it take some time to drain? Do you walk around with a squishy ass all day?

9. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

Right before he cums I can sense his cock growing harder at which point I feel a large gush of cum in my ass. I love it when he pulls his cock out slowly, the cum takes a long time to leak out! But yes, I actually love leaving it there so it drips down my legs and ballsac while out in public. A huge turnon:eek:

10. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Boston huh... too far of a drive...lol.

11. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

Time for some boring math!

San Diego to Boston = 3047 miles.

Results
    Start City: CA, San Diego
    End City: MA, Boston

One-Way Trip: 3002 Miles
    111.19 Gallons Used
    $468.06 Fuel Cost

Round-Trip: 6004 Miles
    222.38 Gallons Used
    $936.12 Fuel Cost

12. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Thanks for the reality check :(... Guess I better stick to the locals. Where ever they may be.

13. whereami

whereami Member

1) How was your first anal experience like, painful?
    ~Don't remember it being painful. I practiced a lot with inanimate objects before it actually happened so it was quite enjoyable! ;)

2) Have you ever received a creampie?
    ~That's basically where the guy cums inside your ass & you let it leak out, right? Wow, they have names for everything now don't they? Lol. I've never had a guy cum in my hole before. Have always used protection, although I am curious as to how it good it would feel.

3) How long does it take to drain out?
    ~N/A

4) Is there a right or wrong way of giving oral (besides teeth)?
    ~As long as you're making him moan, there's no wrong way. I've had guys that like really rough ball play (squeezed, bitten,slapped) but I personally couldn't handle that.

5) Is it good to swallow the first time with a stranger?
    ~Depends on who you ask around here.

6) What's the best way to start anal?.. Rimming, oil, what?
    ~I'm going to go with all the above, as mostly women will tell you, you can never have too much lube. You also want to be relaxed & probably have someone who's going to go easy on you your first time. Rimming, I'm sure helps relax the actual sphincter muscle making it easier to penetrate.
    7) What usually happens when both of you finish?
    ~Um....huh?

8) How safe is a 3some, and who determines the "girl"?
    ~That should be discussed before hand unless you already know what your role is going to be. If you don't know, then you're probably not ready for a threesome.

9) What are some warning signs to look for in a 1st time partner?
    ~Someone who wants to stick it in with out protection. And tries to convince you that it's okay, he's clean.

10) Are there some good gloryhole or meeting places in the SoCal Valley?
    ~N/A

11) Would you recommend a descrete bi-relationship with a coworker?
    ~Fuck no. Not unless you plan on having the whole office know in a period of time anyway.

12) Being use to approaching women, how do you approach another guy?
    ~Internet, lol. Being a closeted bi myself, I fantasize about approaching a guy at any random place, not really knowing if he's into guys or not, then being pleasantly surprised when he takes me up on my offer & we find the nearest public bathroom & he fucks my throat & ass silly . But I could never do that in real life.

13) Do you still continue oral/anal if a guy hasn't washed his body parts?
    ~Um, no?

14) Are men more forceful with their male partners than with women?
    ~Dude. Everybody's different.

15) How do you handle a posessive guy that's had a taste of you but won't leave you alone?
    ~Have him killed.

14. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

THanks for the comments... Looking back now, I can see that some of those are pretty silly questions. I still haven't experienced anyone yet, and craigslist hasn't produced any quality people either. Guess I'll have to wait it out, or look harder.

15. flegg27

flegg27 Visitor

16. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Thanks for the tips...