Guys wearing Tye Dye(for girls)

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by NatureFreak412, May 26, 2004.

1. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

What do you think about Guys that wear tye dye, I have a Tye dye doors shirt, and Jimi Hendrix shirt, do you think it looks gay on a guy, or hot?

2. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

I think it's HOT. I like colors on guys. Look at how Hendrix dressed - Groovy.

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

na, it's no big deal man.

4. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Hendrix was the shit

5. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

Trust me, you'll look completely homosexual if you wear that shirt. By wearing it, it will be obvious that in actual fact you are a homosexual and you want to be with a man for the rest of your life.

6. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I don't think tye-die in itself looks bad on anyone. It's funny because I have a tye died tank top on right now. It's like my favorite shirt. :D

7. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

If you like the shirt, wear it.

8. HersheDog_BananaCat

HersheDog_BananaCat Member

If you like it wear it. =)

9. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

I love it when people repeat things other people have said literally the post above them.

10. cshroom

cshroom Member

yeah dude, my love tie dies socks, shirts and stuff for me . so i wear it because she made it for me.

11. lunaluvcat

lunaluvcat Member

guys in tye dyes are beautiful!

12. Dakota's Mom

Dakota's Mom Senior Member

I am so totally confused as to what the problem is. Since when did wearing dyes make you gay? This makes no sense to me. I wear dyes, my husband wears dyes, our son wears dyes. All the guys we know where dyes. What is the problem? Oh no, don't tell me every guy I know is gay!!!!

I love dyes and personally think that everything should be bright wonderful colors.

Kathi

13. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

Hahahaha...that was funny...

Um, wear whatever the fuck you want. I've never heard of tie-dye being a gay thing. Oh god...are we making another "if you do this, you're gay" code now? I fucking hate that shit. First it was...which ear you pierced...then it was the whole "rainbow" thing...now tie dyes? Stop the madness, and fucking wear what you want!

(I personally think guys look nice in them)

14. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

mmnn.. yeah.... Tye dye is Hot on guys! yeah and like (5?) people said, where whatever the fuck you want... i dont think most people will think your gay cause of it, some people might say "Hey , you, You Dirty Hippie!"... tye dye seems to be accosiated with hippies...

15. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i think it makes them look really gay

16. prairiepixie

prairiepixie Member

~*heehee*~ wear whatever makes you feel good sweetie! when you are wearing something you feel good in who cares who stares? i love colourful anythings ~ if everything stopped in my town but me i'd paint everything bright and technicolour so that when it started moving again we'd all be surrounded in super colour!! okay.. that might have been weird... but my point being that tye dyes are generally colourful and perky and i *love* them on anyone ~ especially when its raining.

17. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

I think this makes you look really close-minded.

18. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Well acording to the holy hot topic (LOL!... stupid kids) Pink is the new black and all the guys are wearing it now like its some kind of rebellion statement so you should do just fine in tiedye. Get tie-dye you make yourself though otherwise it means nothing but mass production.

19. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

like someone said, that was funny. Tamsyn, you crack me up - i can just see your face when you say that. Im having a giggling fit in the library - i think the girl next to me wants my blood.
    But yeah, tyedye can look fine. Its certainly nice and cheerful in the grey days of winter.

20. NightOwl1331

NightOwl1331 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think it depends on how it fits you. I don't like it when guys wear super super baggy shirts.