Guys only.. Sorry girls! What's your all time ejaculation distance record?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by candeh, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candeh

candeh Member

I'm pretty sure mine was when I fucked my first wife for the first time. (We weren't married yet, sorry all you traditionalists.) Her parents were gone on vacation, and we were in the guest bedroom of their house. Unfortunately, the lights were really dim and I couldn't see this awesome spectacle, but after she got up to clean off with some tissue (we were using the pull-out method of birth control) we turned on the lights and I was looking around for cum, because I just knew that the amount she had on her couldn't be all of it.

Lo and behold, there were not one, but TWO splats on the wall over the top of the headboard. Now seriously, this is a true story, just listen. The headboard on this bed was at least five feet taller than where the mattress met the headboard. And when I came, my dick was right over her pussy. I didn't lean forward, I didn't try to cum on her face or anything. I just pulled out and came, thinking it might accidentally reach her face. Imagine my surprise when the lights were turned on. And these were two big blasts, too. By the time she got back with tissue paper, it was running down behind the headboard towards the floor. Thinking back, I'm sure her parents probably saw evidence of this. I mean, you can't wipe cum from a painted wall without some signs of streakage.

Anyway, I suppose, had the wall not been there this wad might have been lost forever. I never have nor ever since shot off that much or that far. Anybody have a special memory of their longest ejaculation distance? If so, please tell!

2. SlickyPants

SlickyPants Member

One time I shot my load and I got some in my hair. I thought I had missed my head completely and thought it all went over the shoulder. Little did I know there was a rope of cum in my hair. I wiped up and left my room and read the paper and did some other stuff around the house. It was only when I went to the washroom and looked in the mirror that I realized I had spunk in my hair. I still don't know if any family members noticed as none have mentioned it yet.

Oh well, it still felt great and I'd love to shoot that far or further again.

3. lionman80

lionman80 Member

When my wife and I were dating her parents were in the den and her door was open so they were in listening distance. I was jacking off and squireted across the room onto her and she yelped from surprise. That was before we hit it.

4. villafokker

villafokker Member

well on numurous times i shoot over me shoulder (while lying down) and it goes onto my pillow...=/

5. ExtremePhoenix

ExtremePhoenix Member

can't really shoot. once lept an A4 sheet of paper in my younger years, but now it just oozes out

6. AndCompany

AndCompany Member

I remember the first time I actually shot, because I had been wanting to do it really badly. It went pretty far too for my first time. On average, I saw I squirt about 2-3 shots that go about 3+ feet or so.

7. LastC5

LastC5 Member

8. Grantus

Grantus Member

A few months ago I had phone sex with my girlfriend, it started about 11pm and was still going at 3.30am.. then i came. [lying on my bed] it hit the roof, and even till this day I can still see slight stains, and just hope to god nobody ever looks at my bedroom roof.. ;)

9. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I hit myself in the face once...but seriously, I wanna know how far the ladies have hit........stupid sexist thread

10. SpoogeShooter

SpoogeShooter Member

i've always shot lots and far (love going for distance). if i'm sitting or in bed, hitting my face, shoulder, hair is easy. so a few month ago, i started shooting in the garage - i drew a chalk line on the floor and started shooting from there. after a few weeks, and maybe 50 cum shots, i had cum stains all over the floor - the biggest clump of shots were around 6 feet, some more, some less.

so when i add water to clean up my dried cum, will it smell and taste like cum again (when rehydrated?).

11. Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay Member

To answer Crummyrummy...my personal record is, while doing it in my bathroom, squirting almost to the closed door from the toilet. It scared the hell out of me because it got all over the floor and I had to clean it up. It was probably one of the first times I realized that it couldn't possibly be urine, too, because it was clear and smelled sweetish, if anything at all.

Carry on, lads. My distances aren't nearly as impressive as yours :) .

12. Smoothy1

Smoothy1 Member

i shot 5feet a few weeks ago, and about a week ago I shot on my face while haveing sex with my wife, hitting her from behind i pulled out to jerk on her ass but I accidently blasted my face. Some went in my mouth and I swallowed, she doesnt know that though.

13. no4skin

no4skin Member

Laid down I regularly shoot to my chest if I have saved up for it. Once shot over my shoulder off the bed onto the floor. A few years ago I wanked off in the inlaws toilet and the first spurt hit the door over 4 feet away. I was living there at the time as I was engaged to their daughter so it wasn't a random use of the toilet.
    I like to get the wife to lay her face on my stomach and watch me come, I get to decorate her face and it gives my an incentive to shoot further.

14. Simulater87

Simulater87 Member

only a couple of feet

15. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Distance isn't an issue with me as it usually goes straight up, but the highest I can remember was definitely the first ever time I masturbated, when it literally shot as high as the ceiling, and after the first 2 or 3 spasms seemed as if it would never stop - in fact, I even recall being scared that it wouldn't stop & wondering how I would explain it if I had to call for help, even though I was also in paradise as how it was feeling.

The only other time I can remember is when I had a girl living with me. She was having her period, so we had to settle for extended foreplay with mutual masturbation & the like. Anyway, without any penetration to release the sexual tension, the pressure built up until I finally blew - everywhere. Now, normally I only squirt a couple of inches, if I squirt at all, but this was was going like a water pistol, and the added bonus was that she'd never seen a man cum before, despite being married (in process of divorce) with 3 kids - her husband was never one for thinking of her needs - just his own - plugging in until he was done, and that was that as far as he was concerned - Practical from the aspect of efficient copulation, but not much else.

I guess this goes to show that what really affects how much you release, and how much force there is behind it is more of a mental thing than a physical one. The more turned on you are,or the longer you have gone since an ejaculation, the more pressure you build up.

However, I have noticed that when I have several masturbation sessions within a relatively short space of time, the first one may be the thick, creamy, oozing release, but consequent ejaculations tend to be more watery, but with additional pressure behind them. The same can be said for using the Dribbler method (although, in this case, this is intentional) - the initial ejaculations are released without the force of the orgasm, until you reach the Grand Finale, when you can't hold back any more, and what semen you have left shoots out with the full force of the overwhelming orgasmic forces that have built up behind it.

16. Ophion

Ophion Members

The furthest it has gone while masturbating was when I was single and had spend much of the night reading erotic stories, stroking off and on - getting close then backing off and reading a bit more etc. Lying on my back I got some on the headboard, some in my hair, some on the pillow, then on my chest, belly etc. as the force tailed off.

Given how that occasion felt I have since had another orgasm that felt like it should have gone further but I was making love to my wife on the floor of a friends flat while on holiday. That night we were both as horny as I can ever remember us being and then within a day or too she'd completely lost interest. About nine months later our first daughter was born (planned).

17. strom91

strom91 Members

Oh man, When i was 23 I was on my bed masturbating to this one MILF. I was lay back pulled it out of my jeans and stroked away so i was close to cumming lost my grip and i came, the shot went towards me past my face and hot my head board. My height is 5,10 i guess if you cut it roughly by half that how for a shot and then come lolol.

18. Woody72

Woody72 Members

Back when I was a student 20 odd years ago my girlfriend was kneeling down in front of me blowing when I announced I was about to cum. She leapt back and I got her in the face from about 6 feet away. I was pretty proud of that one.

19. NudistDude

NudistDude Members

When I was a teenager I could cum 4 to 5 feet. Now I am 33 and cum 1 to 1.5 feet..

20. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Nine year necrothread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.