Guys: MMF Threesome - would you?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by The World of Dan, Sep 2, 2004.

1. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

Question for the guys here,although I guess girls can answer too, by reversing it. This question is three fold:

First, would you like to have a threesome?
    Second, Would you be willing to have a MMF threesome?
    Third, During the MMF threesome, would you both only fuck the girl, or would you fuck the other guy too?

I myself would quite enjoy a MMF threesome, and provided the other guy was keen, I would fuck him as much as the little lady that was with us. What about you?

2. Maes

Maes Senior Member

no, I'm enough for a chick :H
    and no, I dont fuck males

3. Crayola

Crayola =)

No, and for a good reason : i dont share.

4. beachmonkey

beachmonkey Member

Yes, Hell Yes, and both...

5. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

yes
    yes
    and im more into girls but i wouldnt exclude the other guy from recieving the pleasure of the moose.

6. littledannycoleman

littledannycoleman Member

I could possibly enjoy a MMF threesome, but I would not fuck the guy. and he would DEFINITELY NOT BE FUCKING ME!!! If anything, I might be open to mutual masterbation or pushing it to the limit sucking each others cock.

But hey......I know it'll never happen.

Danny

7. wideyed

wideyed Member

i had this chance actually, and i couldnt get my head around it. my female friend wanted to get me into bed with her and her boyfriend, but i didnt know the guy that well at the time and there was kind of a psychic power struggle between us. I'm sure he and i wouldnt have been on each other tho, it was more something that she wanted to have happen to her..

8. KinkyBiznitch

KinkyBiznitch Member

I would.I love 3somes.I dont care if its mmf or ffm.

9. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

i am definitly not into anything involving me doing something sexual to a guy. just not my thing. never will be.

ffm is the shit though.

10. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I've had a couple of experiences with a friend who is also straight and a certain girl getting it on. She totally couldn't get enough and seeing him nude there was like seeing a guy nude in a locker room. We were sweaty and giving each other high fives. Totally something i wont forget now that something like that will never happen again.

11. allxourxyesterdays

allxourxyesterdays Member

Yes, yes and yes.

12. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

It's a shame all us "tripple yes's" can't get togther LOL

13. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

i would be down for it, never kno if ya like it til ya try it...

make a smokey sandwhich...

14. allxourxyesterdays

allxourxyesterdays Member

Seriously!

15. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

That's an attitude that I like!!!

16. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

As I grow, I keep finding that the few inhibitions I may have had have begun to dissolve. (For the most part, though, I've always been as inhibition-free as a straight guy could be.) I guess I mean to say my appetites encompass more, 'cause I really would never turn down anything sexual with a girl short of poop-play.

So I find myself opening up to the idea of maybe a little play with a guy, but I certainly don't crave it, and I don't plan to (or plan to want to) have sex with another guy. Maybe the mutual stuff you just mentioned, but not anal intercourse with a guy. But I think I could manage to enjoy a threesome especially if the girl was really hot.

My strong strong preference, though, is for her and my attention to be exclusively on each other. I do NOT need any jealousy psychological issues to crop up, particularly of the "I'M feeling jealous" variety.

The answer is, "Maybe for a lark. But not as a habit." And no to the final question. But ask me again in 5 years. ;)

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

17. PeachesScreams

PeachesScreams Member

Responses Female Version

First, would you like to have a threesome? Sure
    Second, Would you be willing to have a MFF threesome? Love too
    Third, During the MFF threesome, would you both only fuck the guy, or would you fuck the other guy too? If I am going to do a threesome I would enjoy both, wouldn't matter if it was MMF or MFF or FFF

I enjoyed reading about the guys here that are open to at least exploring things, right on for having an open mind.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  18. wheelz1092

wheelz1092 Member

I would have one lol, but I wouldn't have sex with the guy, if the girl did anal that would be hot each guy screwing her at once with a rythm going, I think thats really hot for some reason lol :D

19. motegi

motegi Member

soon as the misses and i find the right guy we are going to try it. She can get fucked by him, but not me.

20. wheelz1092

wheelz1092 Member

Yeah but isn't that the point one dick in the ass, one in the pussy? Or you mean he can screw the ass?