Guys : Looking Down Womens Clothing Tops

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by nz male, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I'm a 32B and in my 60's, but I still like to wear loose tops where guys can get a peek and I never wear a bra or panties! ❤

Msh1313, PGA, Harry7272 and 9 others like this.
  2. Alice in SC

I Agree! I know that hubby likes me to wear loose tops and I enjoy the attention!

3. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

You’re a dream.

Alice in SC likes this.
  4. Longstone

Longstone Members

Sounds like heaven

Alice in SC likes this.
  5. Alice in SC

I like to Please!

6. Longstone

Longstone Members

And I’m sure you do. My cock aches when I catch a sneaky glance of a beautiful woman’s cleavage

PGA and Alice in SC like this.
  7. Joyia

Joyia Members

I do but I'm discreet about it and make sure I won't get caught. I have seen guys do it and get caught and the girl gets embarrassed and feesl uncomfortable. That's not cool.

8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife often wears loose-fitting tops just for that reason. She likes the attention because she has small breasts that men normally don't notice.

Msh1313 and Micheal9 like this.
  9. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Ooooh, they DO get noticed …..
    She would notice my noticing if she caught me at the right time.

It often makes me wish to find out how they feel too. Feeling like a pervert, saying this.

10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

My thought is, if they didn't want us to look, cover up. I mean, you showing your cleavage does nothing to benefit you, just me!!

Lovnflman and Todd56 like this.
  11. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My fb is 51 with 36dd she loves wearing tanktops and can get wet watching guys looking at her. She loves to see the rise in their pants.

Lovnflman likes this.
  12. Glad Husband

Glad Husband Members

I love it when men do that to my wife

13. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

If they show I'm going to look. Women know what they are doing. My wife never goes out without looking in the mirror. Knows what she's wearing, and if it's revealing or not.

14. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I’m tall and have great vision. It’s usually the perky ones in my experience. I looked at my nephews girlfriends tits for any afternoon. She knew, she was really enjoying the attention.

15. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Looking in the gap between buttons sometimes too.
    I wrote a couple of adventures on a different thread but yesterday I bumped into the woman I wrote about, the things that happened.

As we spoke she squatted to pick up her phone that she dropped and her top was not tight against her body. When she got back up she knew without asking that I looked down in her top and said it smiling at me then she said
    “I know you would love to touch and see more. Not here.” Glancing below the belt she asked when will the next time be. I said to wait a bit for me to know and check with her.

She joked that we will have to stop meeting randomly in town, it happened a few times unplanned since the first time we met for fun.
    Then she said “something for you to look forward to” then she bent forward pretending to scratch her shin to give me another peek. She laughed at my expression then she hugged me, pressing her breasts in my chest lightly before getting on her way.
    I was hard by the time she gave me the second look in her top

regina73 likes this.
  16. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

I look down every ones top whether I know her or not and at any age....I Love Breast...

17. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I had a nice good chance a few times in a row recently, she was bent down right in front of me and she had the kind of eyepieces doctors and dentists use, and she probably would not have known if I had looked.
    I was worried that she would have shifted her gaze and caught me.

18. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

There was a good friend of ours, lived down the street, she was always a hot little number with small perky tits and a great ass that I always fantasized over....we were at the pool one day together with the kids, she bent over to get something out of her bag. Her bikini top was a bit loose since she was very petite and bam, I could see pretty much everything....I can still visualize those little pink nipples. I think she realized I was looking and did nothing about it...I think she liked that was looking..

Lovnflman likes this.
  19. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I try to be discreet about it, and at work to be honest the women are not ones I would ever want a relationship with or even sex probably. Away from work again try to make sure I am not caught and nothing has been said for many years.

20. PGA

PGA Senior Member

It is so usual to watch down ladies who wear loose shirts, and short skirt to show off better their beauty. Actually showing off is a natural behavior not also for women, but for men too. Men show their muscular bodies and they are attractive to women. Honesty, I can't stop watching women, particularly those with a loose and sleeveless shirt, as well as bear feet. Their set armpits are so sexy, watching them turns me on, and I save their beautiful body parts in my masturbation bank to fantasize about and jerk off later. Lol