Guys : Looking Down Womens Clothing Tops

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by nz male, Dec 4, 2012.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Guys, do you look down the tops that women (you either know or don't ? ) wear, to see their cleavage or to see the size of their breasts etc.
    I were sitting by one of my sexy female co workers yesterday at a work social & happened to see down her top a couple of times. Her top was not revealing her cleavage but did when she leaned forward or downwards She has small breasts & is very attractive.
    Do you do this as well sometimes- not your partnerstops, but other women you know or don't?
    Do female members on here like that type of attention as well or dislike it totally?

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

haha, havent seen you around in a while OP ;)

my old managers tits came out of her shirt when she bent over, so no need to look down it.

Alice in SC likes this.
  3. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

moar OP moar OP

5. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW8m8TvVLwU&hd=1"]Birth of a Creeper - YouTube

Jello2053 likes this.
  6. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

Guys, do you like getting the fuck kicked out of you when a girl or woman CATCHES you looking down her top? Don't try it with most of the women I know, unless the answer is yes.

OP, women should be entitled to wear what they like without being ogled. Guys like you are the reason women are paranoid about perverts.

7. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

Love u :love:

8. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

burkas are the answer

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

I was watching the Danny Thomas Show, when his daughter come home from college. .shes fine as hell.. so shes sitting at the kitchen table in a LBD, and motherfucking dude portraying her father is looking down the back her dress. not once but 3fucking times .. so wtf is Danny Thomas??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW-5ZMyTeRw"]Danny Thomas Show-Syndicated 1953 - YouTube

10. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

Nzmales grandad?

11. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjR8zoszOL8&hd=1"]Is perversion hereditary ? - YouTube

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

:tongue:..

13. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

Do it all the fuckin tiiime

14. skirk

skirk Member

I find breasts so very sexy.I look and get very turned on by looking at and down womens tops.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i did this all the time back in high school.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  16. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

this is bullshit. first of all, no one, including a girl or woman, has the right to initiate violence with someone else

if a girl (or anyone) tried to get violent with me, hopefully I would show some restraint, but I would feel perfectly entitled to beat her ass if I felt I needed to to defend myself

girls can indeed wear whatever they want. this does not mean that guys have to keep their eyes on the ground, or that a girl who wears revealing clothes has a right to choose who notices her

it's rude to stare at someone if you know that your attention is unwelcome. it's also unreasonable for someone to expect that they can wear revealing clothes and that no one is going to look

one of the problems here is that many girls will wear revealing clothing in order to bait attention from guys in order to have an excuse to cop an attitude

I saw this girl once who was wearing a see-through blouse and no bra. I looked at her for no more than one second before she rolled her eyes and scoffed indignantly

girls pull shit like that all of the time

I once saw an ad on tv that seemed to sum-up the attitude. a girl is shown bending over, showing her body parts. the slogan was "if you want to say "no", your clothes have to say "yes"

people should be generally respectful to one another. it is very unreasonable, however, for anyone to act however they want and also expect to have total control over how others react

Spudz likes this.
  17. azucena

azucena vagina farts

I am a girl and I like to look at girls boobies. Also I dont care if people look at my boobies. Unless they're being creepy about it or something..

SteveXR, Scarecrow13 and Spudz like this.
  18. AmyBeachGirl

AmyBeachGirl Member

Yeah some of us enjoy having our titties peved on by guys and girls :) and the only person who can get rough with me is my BF (well at the moment anyway) ...

SteveXR and Slick spot like this.
  19. texas.grok

texas.grok Member

Down the dress, up the dress, yep, I look. I seem to be hardwired that way.

Spudz and Joyia like this.
  20. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

^ THIS

I suspect Ivory is very high and mighty, calling creeper on this thread at nz male because he's a father with daughters of his own.

He has the right to his opinion but his argumentation suffers because of his bias on this respect of looking only.

Staring/leering is wrong, but noticing and appreciating the view is not. Heck, sometimes girls/women ARE trying to get your attention via body language, and if you ignore them they'll feel put off or think your not into them or women even. And you'll miss out on a LOT of opportunities which would be a future spouse one day.

Eyesropen likes this.