Guys/Girls.. what do you consider cheating?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by tehehehe, Aug 28, 2005.

1. tehehehe

tehehehe Member

I just wanted to get peoples opinion on when they condiser theyre g/f , b/f " cheating " on them...

have fun...

2. Aerosolhalos

Aerosolhalos Member

My exgirlfriend losing her virginity to the other boyfriend she had while we were dating definitely counts. Pretty much anything that involves a consentual physical encounter between one's partner and another without your knowledge works.

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I think cheating is an emotinal thing more then just a sexual thing.

What I mean is, if I found out my girlfriend was having sex with someone else, I would be hurt, but if she really loved me, I'm sure we could work it out.

If my girlfriend loved someone else, and I was in her way I couldn't be with her anymore, not just because I wouldn't want to be second place, but also so she would be happy.

Fidelity is about honesty, and you have to be honest about how you feel.

4. Aerosolhalos

Aerosolhalos Member

Oh yeah, I was going to make an additional reply.. but Lodui said it all.

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

kissing for me... I don't mean a peck on the cheek, but lip to lip. Other than that, well, anything you wouldn't feel comfortable doing infront of your partner, but kissing as a minimum (hey, some people may feel comfortable fucking infront of hteir partner without their permission)

6. scarlett

scarlett Member

I think anything physical is cheating if it's done in a romantic way. But if your boyfriend/girlfriend loves someone else they might not be cheating physically but they are cheating with their heart. I think I would rather them physically cheat than that.

7. adameistervousier

adameistervousier Member

anything that has to do with another person and sexual conintation with them.

8. UnspokenThings

UnspokenThings Member

when your partner does something behind your back with another guy and dont tell you coz they know you wouldnt like it.

thats cheating.

9. Style

Style Member

making out and beyond is cheating to me.

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Im gonna have to agree with what lodui sad (lodui I am just about surprised as you are :p )

11. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

I would consider cheating being anything from a passionate kiss, to actual sexual intercorse.
    I would probably even consider webcaming naked with another person cheating.. But hey? I would want my man all to my self. period.

12. Ted

Ted Member

Cheating is when you break the limits of an agreement you have made with another.

If you tell your boyfriend or girlfriend, for example, that you won't have sex with anyone else but them, and then you go ahead and have sex with someone else anyway; well, that's cheating.

Please don't ask the next silly question - like, well, what exactly is sex? I know what sex is and there are not varying degrees of it.

Please don't give me any more crap about this, like: "that depends on what the word is, is."

When you stick your tongue on the girl's clit and start licking or wrap your lips around the guy's cock and start sucking, and at the same time you are experiencing fire alarms going off in your head that are screaming, "Oh, my God! I can't believe I am cheating on my girlfriend/boyfriend!!!!!!!"

That means you are cheating on your boyfriend or girlfriend.

It's a simple matter, really.

13. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

i would have to agree with both of you. if your significant other has a better emotional relationship with someone else i would consider that cheating.

14. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Well it is hard for me to put the ball jokes down for a second.

Zing! [​IMG]

15. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

Shit. Then I am cheating.

16. societies_child

societies_child Member

I agree

17. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

You have feelings for god or something?

Gods such a slut.

18. makno

makno Senior Member

screw who u will . taking more than half of the drugs is cheating ...grounds fo dissmissal .

19. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

If you want to call her that. I've known this girl since 7th grade. We just click together. We complete each others thoughts. We've never even kissed, but we have this connection that is VERY strong. She single handedly almost made me a believer in past lives... We always kid each other that if we ever did hook up that we know exactly what each of us want and the ecstacy we put each other in would kill us. So, we avoid being left alone, and that's easy considering we are a good 12 hour drive away from each other.

20. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Take it easy tiger, I was talking about the baby jesus. [​IMG]

She sounds nice. My advice is to not pass up on a good thing. [​IMG]