Guys and girls how do you prepare for anal sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

For my every time my girl and I share pour 18 inch dual headed dildo I get into the bath tub and hook up a rubber host to the faucet. I get it warm and hose it out. I squirt in some soap add water hold it and let it go then flush some more with water. This warm water relaxes the muscles more than anything else ever has. Then I add a bit of scented and flavored lube. Then in goes the dildo very easily. I found that if I go into the bedroom and then push it in it hurts way too much.

Does anyone else do this much or do you just unzip and bend over and hope for the best?

2. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

Having a warm enema is good practice but I'd advise not to inject any chemical body wash or soap into your anal cavity. Better still, use distilled water.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  3. Curiousguy96

Curiousguy96 Members

Advise not to*

Calmerchameleon likes this.
  4. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

Well spotted. Corrected!

5. LovesTheChallenges

LovesTheChallenges Members

I unzip my pants

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I do a deep cleansing of my ass and wear a butt plug for at least 8 hours prior to being penetrated.

7. Escierto

Escierto Members

I usually play with my dildo a few days in advance so my asshole gets used to being penetrated. Before I get fucked I make sure that I am clean inside by using a bulb syringe to inject water into my rectum. Once it comes out clear then I know that I am ready for my girlfriend’s lovely cock.

Nudegardner and Maximillian1 like this.
  8. Just for fun

When she is waiting for me in the bed I slip into the bathroom and douch with a hose on the faucet with warm water in the bath tub. The warm water relaxes the muscles very much. When relaxed I add some lube and insert the dildo. It is very easy at that time. Then I walk into the bedroom with the 2 headed dildo in me and I lay face down and she inserts the other end into her vag and the fucking begins. It is wonderful.

9. Escierto

Escierto Members

Wow what a fuck fest!

10. Just for fun

The cool thing is she fucks me for a long time and then she fucks the dildo for a long time while its in my ass. We go back and forth for a pretty long time. She has many orgasms. Then we actually fuck for a while then do a 69 because she loves cum in her mouth. The end.

11. Escierto

Escierto Members

You are lucky to have a sex partner like that. Most women are not like her.

12. Just for fun

I have discussed this with my girl and told her that the majority of women I have known have been deep into sex stuff and sex curious like me. She said I have attracted sex addicts or just people who are a bit more into sex than the usual interest somehow. I guess this whole theory goes into the laws of attraction. You attract what you are.

13. Escierto

Escierto Members

Your girl is right. You have definitely attracted unusual women!

14. CrystalB92

CrystalB92 Members

Lots of lube ;)

Sambone likes this.
  15. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wash, wash, wash...inside and out. Then plenty of lube