Guy with 149 kids arrested for polygamy

Discussion in 'Hip News' started by 6-eyed shaman, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sounds good in theory, but kids. Meh. No thx.

2. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Member

I wonder what he does for a living that can support all of this?

I've done a plural marriage thing before. I'd commit suicide if I had to manage 24 wives.

3. Ged

Ged Not bothered HipForums Supporter

In the name of Jesus...

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Indeed!

[​IMG]

McFuddy likes this.
  5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I saw a documentary on this guy. I think he, and some of his wives, sell insurance door-to-door.

6. La Ya Ya

La Ya Ya Fueled by Espresso Lifetime Supporter

149 kids
    that's insanity
    no thank you

7. Well, as long as he is using resuable shopping bags, he is doing his bit for the environment

8. Asmodean

^
    Yay, a convert!

9. I was being sarcastic of course, 149 fucking kids, what the fuck fuck?

I can go make a quilt out of single use plastic shopping bags that covers Tasmania, and my carbon footprint would still be iower than his

10. Asmodean

[​IMG]

11. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Member

So now we need to consider that he had all these wives and kids. Assuming they are all there of their own free will. He was apparently providing them a home, food, clothing, etc.

Not sure who the victim is here. But now Canada will be supporting them if he is restricted to house arrest.

I spose he can rely on his wives to keep working. But what example is this for Canada to set?

I am not one to judge polygamy. It is accepted as part of many religions. Who does it hurt?

12. Ged

Ged Not bothered HipForums Supporter

Anyway. Fuck this guy.

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Waste Management Consultant (ret) Lifetime Supporter

they are connected somehow to that creepy warren jeffs

youd have to search for bountiful british columbia to learn more...theeres a lot more background to this than extra wives

14. Canada was supporting them before house arrest

15. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Member

Oh. I thought it was stated they supported themselves through insurance sales.

16. Hang on a minute,

Why isnt this guy in jail, long term?

17. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice I Am Only An Egg Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

Word! Can you imagine all the nagging? "Mow the grass", "pick up your clothes", "take out the garbage"...ugh. Then they'd all want to talk about their day.

18. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Member

Not so much that. 24 different women. 24 different personalities. 24 different anatomy's. 24 different birthdays. 24 different wives. How the hell do you work out the timeshare shedules?

Hell no. I'll shoot myself first.

19. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If this is the guy I'm thinking of, these kids run around between trailers out in the middle of barren no where. The 6 year olds had to bury their own dog. There was a fire and one of the kids died in the trailer. He's buried out there near the dog.