Guy: What Do You Like About A Woman's Small Butt?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by nz male, Jul 8, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Do small butts ( not the cigarette types) turn you on more than other sizes woman have. What part of a woman's butt do you like looking at - either covered with clothing or not?
    Guys / Girls : What size butt do you have & what do you like most about your butt shape / size?

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I like the sexy compact size of a woman's small butt & how their jeans cling tightly to their shapes if they have enough to cling against that is.
    Some woman who are very petite & sexy looking have nice trim figures & their breasts suit their body if they are not oversized on top.
    I like the real sexy curve that some woman's butts have that protrudes outwards from the lower back & where the butt curves in again at the bottom of the buttocks. Flat butts make them look like they have barely any butt at all.

3. Lostthoughts

Lostthoughts Thostloughts

I really like the southeastern quadrant of the left butt-cheek. (assuming she's at least half Jamaican of course). As far as clothing goes, I like tassels made of the finest silk lightly dangling from their neck all the way down their back to lightly tickle their crispy derriere.

Size 12b

I like how it's shaped like most other butts, but pointier.

Good point. I hadn't thought about it like that before.

Great thread.

4. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

^^^:rofl:

5. partydelights

partydelights Guest

Being a butt man, I JUST like butts. It seem to be in hard-programmed in me.

1) Butts are curvy. When clothe in jeans, tights or shorts, they appeal to the eyes.

2) When lower the pants a little and expose 2 inches of the crack, women's butt becomes killer butt. No man can resist not looking.

3) When stripped, the smoothness and texture of the butt is unique compared to the rest of the body.

4) Despite being joined to a thick part of the body (the waist), the butt is surprisingly agile. It can swing in many directions, it can be moved up or down also. Best of all, when a sexy lady poses it, it becomes the center of attraction on her body.

5) And in the naked state, a lady's butt partially exposes the anus and vagina, depending on how she stands. This is what arouses man. The act of hiding all when standing straight, showing all when bending down, and show one on other poses, lead men to become obsessed and high with her sexuality.

6) Best of all, when making love in doggy or rear entry positions, the view of her butt, her butt crack, along with the process of penetration is simply irresistible for men. This is a reason why many men cum fast in these positions.

So to conclude, ladies, you have an asset to control man. Flaunt it and you become his Goddess, he becomes your slave.

6. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I don't like small butts at all! Big round butts are where it is at.

7. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

Small butts probably indicate that this chick ain't gonna eat where I want to have dinner.

8. PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous Members

Big ass: More cushion for the pushin'
    Small ass: Nothing stopping you from burying your cock in her ass.

9. questionexist-ing

questionexist-ing Banned

I'm quite short (5'4) but I have always had a very pronounced bum aha

1 person likes this.
  10. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

What do I like about small butts? Nothing really.

Now phat thick latina asses on the other hand...

1 person likes this.