Guy grabbing girls asses in nightclubs and running away

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Idle_Billy, Apr 10, 2020.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I've told the story before, but I will bring it up again because it was in a similar context. One time I was waltzing through Isla Vista, the party capital of University of California in Santa Barbara, and someone grabbed the hell out of my ass! She was happy about it though, and I was more surprised than offended. I think I was inwardly sort of glad that she thought it worth a grab! :)

Eric! and Joshua Van like this.
  2. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

No, but at an outdoor festival that was packed with people, one of the friends I was with started poking women's butts as he passed them, and the worst part of that was that he was in front of me, so there was a chance the woman would turn and see me behind her, not my friend. Fortunately, that festival was so packed that if the women turned around to see who had goosed them, all they saw was a throng of people continuously creeping forward, so it was impossible for them to determine who had poked their butts.

3. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Was she hot-looking or not? And did she say why she grabbed the hell out of your ass? Of course, women do have a thing for guys' butts, though I've never figured out why.

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't remember very well. This is in 1999 or so... I don't remember what she said either, but she said something. Lol. :)

5. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

No guys. No problem.

Eric! likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i live in a small town and i've seen a lot of disgusting comments made toward female bartenders, but never full-on sexual assault. you need to get those guys the fuck out of there. the other guys present should back you up. or else your bar is a straight up toxic environment and you should be looking for work elsewhere.

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

My missus got this really bad at a show last summer. The guy claimed it was accidental but it really was not. I come back from the bathroom and I hear he's done it 3 times even when she moves. I did not think stuff like this really happened I assumed it was the fantasy of insecure males. Don't fuck with my chick or I will alpha on you lol.

I don't know I was certainly upset but I was also about 10 inches taller than the guy so one reminder of "hey pretty sure only her boyfriend should touch her ass" scared him off. It's hard to be a women.

8. Rehab44

Rehab44 Members

It’s an American thing right? Most American males are scared of women it seems, that’s why they run away :tongueout: