Guy grabbing girls asses in nightclubs and running away

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Idle_Billy, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

Has this ever happened to you in a nightclub? Where you're minding you're own business on the dance floor, and the guy next to you grabs the ass of some girl and then quickly moves away. She turns around and looks at you right at you.

Yes I know it's a horrible thing to do, but I don't want to get into that. How do you react to this? When this happens, part of me wants to try and convince the girl that it wasn't me, but that way I think you only make it worse. Having thought about it, the girl probably knows it isn't you.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Believe it or not, that's not happened in the dozen or so times I've been clubbing. Nor at raves; which I've also been to a dozen times (at least).

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no, i can't imagine this happening to anybody.

i mean wait, yes it has! it wasn't me grabbing asses, it was that guy that ran away!

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've copped a little. I've felt a little.

5. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

what an ass

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes an ass.

7. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes this has happened to me- about 20 years ago out at a dance club. AND I got hit for it! It was kind of hilarious because she was a petite little woman-hit me on my arm as hard as she could while I was pointing at shithead walking away through the crowd. Couldn’t convince her that I was telling the
    truth:(

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    wilsjane likes this.
  8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

my mate let me stand behind him once in nightclub and put my hand up his gfs skirt. He was pushed up against her. We were all squeezed together. I rubbed her slowly feeling her patterned thin thong. I pulled out thinking its wrong but he pushed my hand back in. She felt wet so I pushed her panties aside and slipped two fingers in. She pushed down onto them. She felt loose. I tried 4 nd she took them easy. It was awkward but I fingered her for about 5 minutes and she came. My hand was soaking. I went straight to the toilet and had a wank. I returned the favour to him with my ex at the time.

Joshua Van likes this.
  9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

10. parua

parua Members

11. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:D

12. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Alonso just senses this kind of thread.

14. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

What Alonzo didn’t tell us is him and his mate were grinding on each other as this was happening...

Joshua Van likes this.
  15. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Their are a handful of clubs in the UK, where ass grabbing is the accepted means of communication. Even the owners call them "Grab and Snog" clubs. Even if you wanted to meet someone in a more polite way, it would be impossible, due to the level of the music.
    Almost everyone there was looking for a one night stand and needless to say, they did not even know each others names until they got outside. They had the advantage of Keeping people looking for that type of entertainment out of the everyday clubs.

Back in the 70's and 80's, I was in them every week, Needless to say because the DJ's could not hear the sound going into acoustic feedback and they were constantly blowing amplifiers and speakers.
    It was quite funny that they always ran to mainstream theaters begging for help. They gave me a constant pain in the ass, but never from girls slapping it. :yum:

GLENGLEN and Eric! like this.
  16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Maybe happened once or twice when I was a teen.

17. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

I think I've made that mistake too. I'm guessing she probably wouldn't have hit you if you just avoided eye contact with her and kept at what you were doing!

18. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

These clubs still exist?

wilsjane likes this.
  19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One time at a dance i grabbed my own ass. Boy was I pissed!

Eric! likes this.
  20. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

On a serious note. You slap a womans arse now in a public place without permission, you can be prosecuted. I did it last Christmas time in town drunk and ended up outside with the police explaining.