Guns n Roses

Discussion in 'Live Music Trading Post' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Just found out GNR are touring here in march, well Axl and a handful of nobodys.

If it was all tye original appetite lineup, including Steven Popcorn Adler, Izzy, Duff, Slash and Axl, I,d pay $1000 bucks per ticket no hesitation

Regardless of what you all think, how much of a douchebag each or all is, especially Axl. I wanna see that again before I die, and I'd pay top dollar.

As it stands now, dont know if i'll bother

2. claragriffin77

claragriffin77 Member

wow really? are this still together?

3. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Assuming what you are saying is true..

That's like taking the alcohol out of a bloody mary and still calling it a Bloody Mary, lol.

I can see replacing a fallen member or one who quit the band, and still keeping the name. But just him and a bunch of new people?!

He should change the bands name to Axl and the Hubcaps, or something like that.

4. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I would also like to see them again but not with a line up that is not closer to the original. One member you might have a hope of replacing and still pulling it off but more than that is pushing fan loyalty.

5. Manzila

Manzila Banned

this was the famous one. I really like it.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't really know or care how much of a douchebag each member might be, they are just one of the most boring rock bands for me. Yes, Slash has some great guitarskills. But that's it for me.

7. indydude

indydude Senior Member

Axle and the Hubcap's. LOL
    G&R boring. Ha. Never heard that description before. Izzy and Slash would ha e to be in the line up for me to buy tickets.

8. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

If you decide to go, I hope for your sake Axl doesn't forget the words to Patience again....

Also, Guns'N without Slash isn't Guns'N

Edit: Oops, didn't realize this was a necro... Soooo... Did you go? If so, did Axl remember the words for all the songs that he wrote himself?