Guncrazy USA

Discussion in 'Protest' started by White Scorpion, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

IMHO i've already done a pretty good job at eviscerating your case...

2. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

Eviscerate what? These are your comments. Let me refresh your memory...

Post #23

Post #40

And "you" own a gun?!?

God help us all!

3. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

(muwa maha wmph (grunt) mwuhahahahahaha snort grunt snaffle snaffle
    bwaaaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hammering the floor with arms and legs)

I love the people from the united states they got such a w2arped sense of themselves and their rights
    Man I used to say the reason why I would never go to the USA is because its too full of Americans. I really gotta go over there and just see what kinda place it really is. Doesd anyone out there like john wayne still exist - waaaahahahahahahha
    or like that sheriff f from smokey and the bandit
    you americans are really uncultured louts
    I sometimes wonder if the usa is where all the neanderthals went
    you are so dumb man - the facts and figures stare you in the face and all you got as americans is this dumb paper called the fuckin constitution
    You know what would give the world a laugh is if some yankee took the constitution you keep in that box and wiped his ass on it after a long sticky shit and then put it back in the cabinet !

stop infecting the world with you screwed up social crap
    what about the rights of those people who were murdered ?

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Our ancesters came over here to get away from you twits--altho I guess we did have to come back a time or two,now didn't we?-edit:looking back.I'm sorry I said this.[​IMG]

5. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Quite convenient of you to only quote the unimportant nonsense I wrote, let me refresh your memory:
    Post 10
    Post 20

6. White Scorpion

Hear! Hear! [​IMG]

7. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Why do you even bother posting??? Nobody takes you the least bit seriously, Matt's right, either your 12 or your a complete moron.

8. White Scorpion

I am debating about 32 innocent American civilians who were killed in cold blood by a psycho with a gun, and you are telling me that you are writing unimportant nonsense in this thread?!?

Am I wasting my time here?

Is Ronald Macdonald right about you?!?

Please prove him wrong!!!

9. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

We have a justice system to deal with the rights of those who are murderd, but you know it's people like you who think you're so much better then Americans that makes me so proud to be an American, that little piece of paper called the constitution has influenced the politics of dozens and dozens of nations around the world since it was created, and that simple peice of paper is what legally gives parliament full sovereignty in your country, above the people and above judical review, but back on topic the facts and statistics also prove that in both the UK and Australia since gun ownership in both countries has been severly restricted that violent crimes in both countries have gone up sine then.

10. CloudFlower

CloudFlower Member

So much electronically expressed hate...

11. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

So I take it your just going to ignore everything I said in Posts 10 and 20 then???

12. scratcho

Somebody mentioned murders in Britain by guns.How were those guns obtained?Legally?

13. White Scorpion

At last a voice of reason. Hate is a natural human reaction. This simple debate has proved as much as anything. Civilians should not bear arms, unless they have been conscripted to defend the nation.

14. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

The main difference in rates of violence are more relative to culture than firearms. Fact is, Americans are almost completely devoid of refined culture and civility. American media and what passes for "news" has dumbed down the populace to deplorable proportions. We are inundated with mindless violence all throughout the media, music, videogames, even books. IMHO the surge in cultural acceptability of violent acts, alienation of subgroups of people, and the unchecked enormous growth of the American military industrial complex exponentially increase the level of violence in this country. It has nothing to do with the availability of firearms, simply put, if your going to kill somebody you will find a way. I for one would much rather see psychos mowing down a few dozen people every now and then, than to see psychos blowing up entire buildings full of people every now and then.

15. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Thirty-Two innocent American civilians killed by a Korean national in our country on a student visa. He wasn't allowed to possess a gun by law and it didn't stop him!!! Perhaps the US should invade Korea! Wait, we did that in 1950 and we've been there ever since.

Gun control didn't stop the shooting sprees in London, Singapore, Korea, Sydney, or Rome. What makes you think it will work here?

I don't own a gun, BTW, I have children living in my home. And it sets a poor example.

16. scratcho

Right on the money,Rob.

17. White Scorpion

Fair point. You mentioned Rome, and appropriately I would like to mention that old quote that "Rome was not built in a day".

dudenamedrob made some noteworthy examples, too, of where the problem stems from. Similarly, I also think that this is a cultural issue.

If we are to succeed in preventing cases like yesterday's shooting spree, then we have to set a goal, i.e. gun reduction on the street, and to gradually work towards that goal.

Enforcing draconian laws over night that will alienate the American public may be more harmful, judging by the passion I have seen in such a simple protest against what is harful for us.

Therefore, the politicians have got to make a positive move towards tackling this problem, and not just when elections are 1 or 2 years ahead.

As I stated before, this problem will not be flushed away overnight, but it is getting to the point where it is inhumane, and uncivil to leave it ignored.

18. mandell

mandell Banned

Some of you guys want to take away guns from law-abiding citizens.

But what about the guns and instruments of mass destruction from "un-law-abiding nations" such as the United States in it's illegal war against the Iraqi people.

You wanna take away guns from criminals then might as well, take the gun away from cops, soldiers, vigilantes, etc. because often times, there's only a thin line separating the "good" guys from the "bad" guys, sometimes, depending on which end of the gun you end up. :) Do you want that?

If soldiers didn't have guns then armies would have to fight and kill each other using knives, spears, their bare hands or maybe even their teeth.

It's a people issue.

Wars and violence begin in the minds of man.

19. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

I think the fair answer is, once we get our country back from this Chimpanzee who was either elected by the flock of sheep or stole the election (I don't really care) we need to reenact the laws he refused to extend (like the assault rifle ban... who the fuck needs an AR-15 anyway???) and a few others. You're right WhiteScorpion, of course, you cannot put the toothpaste back into the tube. But we can get some of these ridiculous firearms off the street and out of the hands of some elements without infringing on the freedoms of the rest of us. You can't do anything about nutjobs running around with guns (no, not talking about you PressedRat) killing people wholesale. That has gone on since time immemorial.

20. White Scorpion

A gun is a soldier's tool of trade. A gun is a policeman's tool of trade.

A gun is not a student's tool of trade.

It would be nice to see the day when we no longer need either soldiers, or policemen, or guns, but as I mentioned before, it helps to be patient and take one step at the time. We have to focus on domestic issues first.

BTW nacht, why didn't you go and study in Iraq? 7 guns? A rifle behind your seat? I'm sure that Fallujah would have been safer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.