Guitar Lessons

Discussion in 'Class Suggestions' started by newcarscent7, Nov 21, 2009.

1. newcarscent7

newcarscent7 Member

The class would have guitar tabs or a link to a guitar tab to practice, or to learn.
    It would have different ranges of levels, from begginner to expert.
    Also, it would have links to video's on Youtube of how to play certian songs.

2. Alex =)

Alex =) Guest

I'd be happy to help with this.
    I'm a geeta god.

3. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

I'll help. I have most of my grades and am well educated with guitar theory.

4. soundjunk mot

soundjunk mot Member

Cool!
    I'm up for it too!
    I could post some Theory Stuff or Cool Chord changes, Licks, Rhythms etc...

5. djdude

djdude Member

Check out jamplay.com, I just signed up. Cheap and hundreds of hours of videos for all levels ... beginners to pro.

6. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Im interested. I got to take some lessons last winter in Lincoln. It would be helpful to be able to come online and have some things explained. My big problem right now is getting speed when Im changing notes. Im guessing people who start guitar when they are young have a big advantage with working the fretboard..

7. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

After last winters lessons I have just stalled out. Oh I take the guitar out and play around with it for a while most nights but im just not going anywhere with it right now. I bought a travel guitar recently as well. But I want to really get going on this. When im back in North Dakota it would be 80 miles one way for lessons, if I could fit them in, plus costs of lessons. Jam play looks like it would be good but you need unlimited access internet for it and I have cellular. i ran over my GB limit on You tube one time so now im more careful! That and you have to be at a computer for Jamplay. Id rather have a book with an accompying DVD and I could take the book and the travel guitar along with me sometimes. Id perfer a spiral bound book if possible and im looking for one that would be a good at teaching guitar rather or more than leaning to read music through guitar like some of the books I have looked at. Hal Lenord is an example of what id rather not. Anybody got any good suggestions? Thanks...