Guess whos gettin drunk again tonight

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by rhasta.penguin, Jun 9, 2006.

1. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

being my first time and all i really dont know exactly what to expect

2. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

haha yea... depends on my setting though, its crazy how lighting completely plays with my mood at that point, if im in a obscure place ... ill usually be paranoid around that time , but when im in my kitchen with all the lights open and stuff, ill feel so great, and ill feel a presence, a very kind presence.

3. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

that sooooo cool meli. right on :D

im kind of bummed out though...i called heather cause i wanted to talk to her, but she is sad about something, but she didnt wanna talk about it...so now im just kind of worried aobut her =/...im just gonna wait and hope she calls back and try not to think about it though, cause im prety drunk right now, and i dont wanna be sad, cause i liek bein happy when im drunk...duh :D

4. fuzz_acid_flowers

aww i miss her:(

i just want a buzz:D

5. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

if it's something important she'd tell ya.

be a happy drunk! :)

6. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

definitely...

lighting isn't so much an issue as confinement is for me. I like being outside.

7. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

being drunk sucks :p... its really not worth the stomach ache and feeling of wanting to puke, its so much worse then weed, should've been illegal instead of weed.

8. rhasta.penguin

ya...im sure we will talk and it wll get worked out...i just hate worrying about her...when she was in NC when all that shit went down, i couldnt help but owrry about her...but now i have no idea whats goin on with her...i dont know :(

arrrgh, im takin my mind off it

happy drunk right here! whos with me :D

9. rhasta.penguin

i agrree..i muuch prefer weed. but, alchohol is great to if you can hold it. to many people seem to want to just get as drunk as possible and have fun in puking...i hate puking...but getting a great buzz is great, like right now, im great. one more beer and im good for the night :D

10. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

ahh yess. outside is something defenitely special, ill always remember going out in my backyard on a rainy night... =O

11. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

agreed, i have to say , feeling of 2-3 beers is good, when i pass 3 its too much (for my stomach and liver... ive had lots of liver problems in my houth, because of eppilepsy medication that some ppl actually even died of)... when i pass 3 i cant stand it man ...

12. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

yeah i have a lot of special memories of tripping. I should try it again soon.

I prefer alcohol over pot. I used to agree with stebo, you just have to know your limits. I don't know, alcohol is awfully fun.

13. rhasta.penguin

well i just started my fourth beer, so lets see if my body is just as bad as yours at holding booze :p

i've had nights where i drank 5 beers and ended up puking...not fun...thats usually the problem with me, is that i dont know my limit. when i know my limit, i do have fun, but whne i dont. i just drink to much, act like a dumbass and vomit at some point...i hate it...but im learning

14. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

lmao... i puked with 5 beers two once. :p
    my body seems to LOVE amaretto though... i took like 10 shooters of that once and felt sooooooooo drunk, but never puked or felt bad :)... and damn that was a good time ;)

15. rhasta.penguin

never heard of that stuff...but if it didnt make you vomit, then it would probably be good for me :D

one thing i dont like about beer, is that it makes me pee alot...im about to pee for the 4th time tonight :p

16. fuzz_acid_flowers

ive never puked from drinking alcohol.yet i dont drink that much.i usually stop at a sertain point

17. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

LOL yea that 2... man Amaretto is yummmmy, its siruppy, very tasty! its 28% i think

[​IMG]

thats your average bottle of amaretto, thats actually the exact same one i always have.

18. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

some nights I can drink like 10 beers and not vomit, while others I'll drink 6 and vomit.

It always varies for me.

19. rhasta.penguin

thats true with me to...one night i drank 8 beers, and felt just fine...the other night, drank 5, blacked out and puked for half of the night...alchohol works in mysteryious ways

20. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'mma drink too. Right after I eat.

I could drink about any young hippie under the table. 'Cept for maybe Spooner.