Guess whos gettin drunk again tonight

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by rhasta.penguin, Jun 9, 2006.

1. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

yep. i've decided to start drinking more often...but not to much, cause i like the fact that i can get drunk off my ass off of 4 beers :D i think im gettin drunk tomorrow night to

2. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

yay ill have to stay on and talk to you:D

3. rhasta.penguin

hell ya! i have company :D

so hows it goin fuzzster?

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

oh, how I wish I had a fifth of wild turkey

5. fuzz_acid_flowers

not to bad not to bad.just got home a little while ago.grabbed a bite to eat and now im here:Dand counting down the days until friday.weehoo!

6. rhasta.penguin

oh ya! today is friday, isnt it? :D damn...only started my third beer, and im already pretty drunk...in 15 minutes, im gonna be jsut flat out drunk :rolleyes:

i sooo cant wait till you trip on shrooms meli! you must tell me every little detail...or at least half of the little details. i just wanna know how they treated ya! cause they are gonna rock :D

7. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

bah. i get drunk with 2-3 beers, my native blood... :) and besides getting drunk is not my type... only in huge parties where everyone drinks i will drink

8. rhasta.penguin

i dunno...depends on the situation. im alone right now, and i have beers...so why not drink it is my philosophy :D at parties i dont usually like to drink, cause usually the music stinks, and the people stink...if its a get togeht wtih a few awesome friends, then its a good time :D:D...but htat hasnt happened in a good...few years :(

9. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

ye i guess. except when im alone i rather light a feather, or some sally-d , something to soothe me and make me sway in my imagination a bit.

10. rhasta.penguin

light a feather? sally-d? i dont know what those terms mean...weed and shrooms? :D

11. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

lol weed and salvia divinorum (sally-d) . bleh, we use that slang in montreal ;).. well , i do ... but no not really shrooms, haven't done em alone that often... and 4-6hrs is too long for a soothing trip , relaxing.

12. rhasta.penguin

i got one right :p

but thats cool...i still wanna do some salvia...hope sometime soon i come across some. never had the opportunity...as for shrooms...i am PINEING for those things...i neeeeeeeed them :(

im serious phil...if your still living in montreal next year, im comin to visit you, and you are gonna hook me up with shrooms. :D

13. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

no better reason to drink...:D

14. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

hahaha. perfect... i shall, its so fuckin easy for me to get shrooms... sister's boyfriend, if not, a guy who lives 2 roads from me, if not, my good friend's friend, if not, a guy who works with a friend... list goes on man... :p

something we are lacking here is acid though.

as for salvia, amanitas, all the weird dopes ... thats easy as pie 2 :)

15. fuzz_acid_flowers

we're gonna take lots of pictures this time.and if i don't end up doing them with the chick im gonna take them anyway.they've been in my room for the past two weeks and i can't take it anymore[​IMG]donn worry i'll be safe.there will be some shroom experts there[​IMG]

16. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

theres a part that kinda freaks me out often on shrooms, when youre tripping balls just entering the peak and its real intense to handle, and someone tells you "man youve only taken the shrooms an hour ago, you sill got a whole lotta time to kill"...

when i hear those words lolll!!!... either i go paranoid or i try my hardest to make the rest of the trip unfuckinbelievable :)

17. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

That's the best part...

Reality just crumbles away right in front of you...

18. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

lol yea!... most of the time my jaw is wide open and i dont know what the hell is going on aroud that time... its so awesome :D

19. fuzz_acid_flowers

that's weird:Di hope i dont like get parinoid with all the drunken'high folks around me

pauly im having a beer right now.usually i don't drink alone but this one's for you.cheers!:D

20. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

Yeah, it's been a while for me.

But usually at that point I'm laughing my ass off with some friends about random bullshit.