Guess who gets to go to Boston this week?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by ConeyIslandOfTheMind, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Krystin does. :D

I've never been that far north. Oh, my. :D

It's supposed to be cold. :D

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Be careful, the preppy college boys bite.

3. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

So do drunk Irish people and Charlestownites.

4. gulfwinds

gulfwinds girasoles para los amigos

but preppy college boys have sharper teeth

5. Orsino2

:eek: Drunk Irishmen bite harder.

6. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

7. Orsino2

Go Braves.

Mets - 2, ATL - 1

8th, 0-1, 2 out

8. spooner

spooner is done.

Bruins suck.

9. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

what for?i fancy boston :D

10. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Come even farther north!

11. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

they're just townies - fucking townies :tongue: dot rats aren't all that great either ;)

12. rachaelc

rachaelc Member

I love that dirty water, oh Boston you're my home!

13. canadian_boy

canadian_boy Brohn Zmith

I enjoyed going to Boston two years ago :)
    Hope you shall enjoy it as well :D

14. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

Boston is fantastic... expensive to live in though, ah, someday.

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

To make things even more exciting for you it's supposed to snow on thursday [​IMG]

Are you coming for the Boston Marathon on Monday April 16th?

Hotwater

16. Orsino2

Everyone always talks about the Boston Marathon. :D It's sorta creepy. It's like people just started being aware of it. My middle-school principal won the Baltimore Marathon, one year... And he came 7th at Boston. Haha, all he ever used to talk about was the civil war, drinking, hunting/fishing, and running... like, if you came up to him, he'd mention either one of those things. :D He had a gold stud earring too... and was bald and always flaunting how sexy baldness was and how he'd give youa dollar or buy you an ice cream or something if you stumped him with a word he never heard before. He's retired now. :( He gave me ten bucks to wash his truck once... and always took kids home if they showed up on a snow day or something. He was very old-school... administrators suck hard nowadays.

He was a crazy guy. His brother owns the town's main lumber yard... My mom usually goes jogging with him in the Summer, with our county library's computer technician... who happens to be her flambouyantly gay, best friend, which I think is awesome. :D But... that's one crazy bunch on the sidewalk, you know.

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

I'm stunned to hear that your middle-school principle came in 7th at the Boston Marathon, because year-after-year the top ten slots invariably go to someone from Africa. The long range forecast has it raining with temps in the 40's for Marathon Monday.

With such cool conditions, a course record or possibly even a world record is likely - we shall see

Hotwater

18. Orsino2

I don't know... came 7th at some some marathon that started with a B, but there was the one in Baltimore he was always running. Someone at work brought it up, so they may have been talking about that or some other. I really didn't think it was the Boston and he's getting too damn old anyway, when you consider that--I can't trust anyone I work with... I don't suppose he'd travel that far North to run Boston, anyhow, since all the major ones, especially up there, are won by Africans and most folks seem like they do those big ones for the sake of doing it... All I know is, since college, if he wasn't working or doing something related to those three other things, he was training for a marathon. I also remember him participating in some marathon where you had to carry your wife and all of that.