Guess what?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Sunburst, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

If I were to become I pirate (which I will. Seriously. My friends and I have started a crew, with titles and roles picked out, a ship designed to give us an idea of what to take over, and everything!), I will take on CD: Great Big Sea. Best songs about drinking, rum, sailing/ships/etc, and that type of thing. Woot!

2. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

Yep we will be submarine pirates in the Persian Gulf...

3. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Waterchild is the ship drunk/cleaner person (which is funny because her bunk is at the end of the stairs. It seemed like a good idea at the time, she could get there faster, until we realized she'll probably fall down them:p), and I am the First Mate who likes to be called Captain Kirsten because it sounds cooler than First Mate Kirsten:)

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

There are still lots of pirates around Indonesia. [​IMG]

5. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Yep, in 2002 there were over 160 reported cases of pirates around Indonesia (103 to be exact), West Indian, China, and like 6 other countries! We'll be pirates without the killing, stealing from those we don't know, raping, etc.:p

PS: You know what'll make me a great pirate? I'm afraid of fish:pSeriously, I can not swim in a lake or anythign because I'm afraid of fish!

6. Logan9998

Logan9998 Member

i think you'd be a great pirate...just like gandhi would be a great hitman.

7. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Hahaha you're afraid of fish? :eek: :D

8. spooner

spooner is done.

i'd like to actually shoot something with a cannon. it'd be so visually destructive.

9. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm glad you're taking such a healthy pirate intrest... but the fact of the matter is, pirates have to kill people.

If you're good, you can probably just kill a couple people and then get away with your rep.

Good luck... matey. [​IMG]

10. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

11. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

lol I can't get more than 5 feet away from the boat when we swim off boats at the lake. I feel like fish are going to bite me (hey! some have really razor-ish teeth!) or pull me under or something:pI'ma lso afraid I might swim into seaweed or dead fish...

And Loveflower; that pic is amazing!:p