guess i don't

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by fitzy21, Jul 3, 2006.

1. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

have much explosive strength with lateral movements pushing off with my right leg yet

i just fell because my knee gave out while i was jumping around the support beams for my porch and then tried to jump into the door way which is about 2 feet and i just didn't have enough strength to clear it....haha, so my knees are all burned up :D

2. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I was trying to move the bench (Three seater wooden bench at the bus meeting place.) back under the shade when the bench stopped moving and I stepped my right knee forward and nearly fell and it was painful. (It was the knee I injured Momorial Day. The international student helped me movie it. (Actually was being so thoughtless because I didn't want her to take the part with the shade that it caused me to nearly fall over the bench.) She was so nice about it and I felt bad later but I was nice to her even if I do get a little possesive about shade sometimes lol.

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Wait till you have broke your back, had 4 hip operations and are closing in on 40.

4. fitzy21

yea, thats not something i want to look forward too [​IMG]

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Tough. Welcome to your tomorrows. Then you become addicted to Ibuprofen.

two-four-six-eight, who do we appreciate?

Age!
    Age!
    Goooooooooooooooooo Age!

6. fitzy21

oh no no no....

i like my youth