guano, guano, guano

Discussion in 'Organic Cannabis Growing' started by wsiah, Apr 2, 2010.

1. wsiah

wsiah Member

I think bat guano is the ultimate fertilizer for our precious ladies! I`ve never seen results that compare to Indonesian bat guano for flowering. Sometimes it needs a little supplimental nitrogen and potasium(it`s NPK is .5-12-.2), but I am so impressed, I`m gonna get me some high nitrogen guano(mexican or peruvian seabird) for veg! I love the SHIT!!

2. wsiah

wsiah Member

Anyone used a high nitrogen guano?

3. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

What can ya about guano, I've sed good ole' american horse guano, I liked it 'cause the farmer seemed happy that he didn't have to pick it up=>D

And the plants loved it:>)

4. wsiah

wsiah Member

How did you apply the horse shit? direct or did you make some sort of a tea?

5. Naturalhi

Mix it in the growing medium, think mulch. Ya may also make sun tea for plants; toss a lump or two into a 1gal. glass jar, fill with water, set in the sun for a day or 2, shake it, use this to 'water' yer plants every couple of waterings or once a week.

6. stoned away

stoned away Member

watch out for nute burn! especailly in FF Ocean forest soil

7. Naturalhi

Yer right! When I was learning how, My growroom pinups were of mj in different states of disorder, so I could compare them with what I had. Now I suppose most folks have laptops able to pull up pics:>)