Grrr...Liquid

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by WishIWasAHippie, Jul 2, 2006.

1. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

Alright, so the only acid connection I have right now sells it in liquid form.

I've taken it before, the trip was just like all my blotter trips (only a bit more intense) about 12 hours long, yaddi yaddi yadda, smooth visuals all that. So I know it's LSD, or the closest fucking RC in existance haha

So anyway, normally he just puts it on a cracker (a drop or two) and I pay him, or he gives it to me directly.

But I'm going camping, and wanted to take 8-10 hits with me. Well, how could I store 8-10 hits for a week? I plan on buying it monday, and I'm going camping the following monday. A bunch of my buddies are also buying some from him at the same time, so approximately how many hits do you think fits into a bottle? Because do you think I could just get a dropper and give my friends their hits from the dropper (they're all getting 2 or 4 for this monday and tuesday when one of our parents said we could trip at the house haha...weird yes.)

So anyway, if that falls through (getting a bottle) what would be a good food, or material or whatever to drop my hits into? How long would a sugar cube stay good for wrapped individually in aluminum foil (or other wrapping)? And where could I get a sugar cube?

Be creative, any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks a shitload in advanced!

-John

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

It may work if you just drop it into a bit of liquor and stick it in the freezer. Just make sure you know the LSD/Liquor ratio.

3. WishIWasAHippie

Well, that doesn't help cause I don't drink haha

But yeah, I was thinking of putting it into a water bottle, but Erowid said that the water would have to be distilled...and I dunno where the fuck to get distilled water unless they sell it at a grocery store...hmmm

Oh, and when I go camping, keeping it in a cool place is still not an issue because I will have a cooler with ice and such in it keeping my milk and meats cool

4. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

You can make distalled water by boiling the water way. Then clock the vapour by placeing a cooking pan over the vapour. The angle the cooking pan down to a bowl of some sort, which the vapour which turns to water on the pan, will drip down the pan into the bowl.

Or You can buy some suger cubes and drop some acid onto the suger cubes.
    Or You can put it on small peices of paper(I dont know if thats going to work), or postage stamps :p...

5. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

What has never failed for me in the past but is by no means 100% effective is
    rolling papers and tin foil. Someone who knows more about it than me will probably come on and say this is shit but as I say, it has worked for me in the past. Put 1 drop on a rolling paper and wrap that shit in the tinfoil with each paper individually wrapped and flat. If you're going to have it knocking about your house for a week then you'll probably want to put it in the fridge/freezer.
    A crude method but generally effective. Or you could buy a sheet of blotting paper from a stationers and drop it onto strips of that.

Happy trippin

J

6. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

drop the squid on cubes and keep the cubes in tin foil...

they sell sugar cubes at any grocery store

7. WishIWasAHippie

Will the sugar cubes stay good for a week though? This is assuming I keep them in a refridgerator/freezer.

Should I use 1 or 2 drops for each cube?

Thanks a lot everyone.

8. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Does anyone know if it is safe to freeze LSD without degradation? That's the only thing I would be worried about. Plus, if you do the liquor idea, you wouldn't even have to use a lot of liquor. You could use less than a sip per dose. It wouldn't be like you were getting drunk or anything. Just use enough so that the LSD doesn't freeze and degrade.

9. WishIWasAHippie

Yeah good point...

Well, what I'm gonna try and do instead is, when I go there tomorrow, I'm going to see if I can get enough for tripping tomorrow. Then I want to see if he'll hold on to a few hits for me for Sunday and that way, I'll only have to hold it for a day or two, or even monday because I don't leave until like 12pm monday.

10. Joey935

Joey935 Member

Dude, get a pack of sweetarts - they're concave so it's easy to drop onto and they dry quick. They will be just as good in a week or months later for that matter, I was at Bonnaroo and had this guy drop liquid on sticks of gum(Bigred), took it yesterday and bada-bing-bada-bang: worked great. BTW, you can freeze L, but funny story(actually not funny): A friend of mine stuck a sheet in his freezer for several months during which time frost caked the sheet. When he pulled it out the frost melted and along with that went most of his cid, so be careful if your freezer has a tendency to frost over.

11. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

damn id be drinking that icy water

12. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

What the hell does BTW stand for? I've been trying to figure that out for years.

13. rubberart

rubberart Member

It means By the way

14. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

ohhhh its so good when you find out what lingo letter stuff is, i remember how long i didnt know what RC standed for

15. fluke

fluke Member

get spree hard candies (the ones in the roll), the underside without a logo has a little dish shape, the drop fits, is absorbed and can be placed in a 1" x 1" bag for travel.