Grow Kits from Amsterdam?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Brutalshroom, May 9, 2007.

1. Brutalshroom

Brutalshroom Member

If I ordered a shroom grow kit from Amazing Nature http://www.amazing-nature.com what would be the risks? has anyone ever ordered a grow kit? I want to be really cautious because of the stupid "laws" in the US.

Thanks a bunch!

2. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

I'm in the same boat man.

I'm waiting for someone to order one to make sure its legit, and customs wont intercept it.

Somebody, order one of these already for fucks sake!

3. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

A buddy of mine bought a kit and I know its a pain in the ass to gorw them I can tell you that . There are so many dam things that can go wrong and you have to really be perfect when growing them. The first 2 or 3 times he tried it nothing, He did something wrong, another time the Shrooms were covered in mold and got ruined. When he finally got it down it worked alright, They were buy no means the best or biggest shrooms I ever saw or had but the were better then nothing and I did trip. Good luck to al growing, Be patient and take your time.

4. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

I've grown mushroom PF-Tek with at least some success each time, so thats not the issue here.

We are wondering if anyone has ordered and recieved the grow kit, or if it was snagged at customs. Since I've grown PF-Tek a couple times before, this should be easy as hell, considering it comes pre-innoculated with the mycelium already growing...

Growing can be a pain in the ass when you're starting out, but if you research it enough, and make sure you know what you're doing- its honestly not too bad.

However, you cant just plop a grow box down in the corner of your room and expect heaps of mushrooms to grow out of it with minimal effort, if thats what your friend did.

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

I would say that is what he did, He probably did not pay the best attention to them like he should of. anyways I still think grow kits a legal in he US, I think they are going to be illegal real soon though. I read on a few sights that you better oder them soon before they become illegal !!!!

6. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Well, I know psilocybe cubensis spores are legal in the U.S. but customs has been known to intercept grow boxes that come pre-innoculated.

I just dont want to waste 70$ if theres a good chance customs is gonna end up finding it anyways. Amazing-Nature is one of the few websites that still even ships grow boxes into the U.S. so unless somebody else places and recieves their order with no interference- I'm not going to order it.

7. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

Why even bother, synthetic psilcybin (and a half dozen analogs just as good) can be bought for under $200 a gram?