groveling to a chick

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by gjg, May 31, 2007.

1. gjg

gjg Member

Is it ever permissable? I know the women will come on ,to talk about something they know absolutlely nothing about, but basically only guys would know thiu
    s. Actually, Im beggining to belive that it has to be. I was fortunate to ever avoid grovelling till this year, when i was 48. This is a great track record- almost unheard of, and kept me young and fresh and in the market for young chicks, but i finally fell , in a natural progression of a mid-life crisis to a beautiful 20 year old who i loved.well, i grovelled till the bitter end to her, and lost all my self pride. But it was something i would have been sorry if I had not have done. Thats because i would have said, what if i hadnt given every chance possible to this? the fact that it was irrational , untenable and absurd to begin with makes little diffrence. Everyone advised me from the begiining that this was wrong and neededd to be stopped in its tracks immiditaly after the initial sexual liasons began to develop into fear and insecurtiy to me, and everyone said I needed to stop contact with her immidiatly. All i am saying is, when you find spomething that is of ultimate importance to you, then a mans worst humiliation, which is being led on and used by a woman who could care less for you, may be natural.basically, im loved something within myself, which was love for something that never had materialised, and I transmogrified that need into a cheap, slutty little riff-raff slut. Not hthat she was a worthless humman being, only that i invested my psyhce onto something that was immmaterial. In other words, I cast my pearls before swine. maybe its Karma.I certainly used and abused women before, however i am NOT a user and abuser.If a man would have treated me the same way this women treated me, if he would have treated me taht way for 5 seconds, i would have said to shit wioth him, yet a wowman does that to me for 4 motnhs, and i acquiese. Its the power of the pussy babay! I try and take away something from this that would prevent being humiliated by , basically a piece of ass, but yet, you gotta wonder if there is any immuity to this shit.

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

ummm dude..your 48 & all i can say to you is grow the fuck up

midlife crisis? your actin like a severely immature teenager or else some1 severely fucked in the head
    look at your sig for gods sake
    you should leave her alone for her own sake not for yours
    you call her a riff raff slut?
    look in the mirror dude your attitude you probly should stick to prostitutes resign yourself to jerkin off in dark alleys & being a miserable peice of shit

otherwise stop worrying about her & work on your own shit

3. gjg

gjg Member

great advice as usual. Thanks!, but one question. How much 20 YO free pussy YOU get lately? Just askin..this slutty little nympho likes guys with an edge.. Think i woulda gotten her being a professional hugaholic? The fact that thats what i became is disgusting, but true.Dude, noone needs to do anything in this cunts interest. Shes no prostitute, but the worlds never seen abigger slut since the beggining of time. And this slut was awesome! the only reason i flaked out was cause i could no .,onger deliver the salami 5 times a night anymore, so she found someone who could. theres only one thing thjese tramps understand anymore- see sig. I mean, if your in cutsey wusey love, and Im glad you are, dont try to makethe playing little ho into mother thrersa for christ sake!

4. soaringeagle

i have 2 wives 20 & 21 i have them because i dont think of them as free pussy

ya want free pussy why post in relationships why not post in rapists ?
    all im saying is ya need to grow the fuck up if you want anything more then a drug addict who'll rip ya off & leave ya diseased
    my 1 wife was sitting here reading your thread & wanted to smack ya
    free pussy..geez dude dont even post that shit in a relationships forum, relationships take respect you have none you have a slut willing to degrade her ass for whatever reason..have fun hopefully ya wont dammage her mind permenantly

in the meantime if u want a relationship instead of a slut
    seek help

5. umm...ya

umm...ya over joyed!

Soaringeagle is so right on, you do man sound like a sniveling kid. Just because she wouldn't give you what you wanted to had a fit and acted childish. Younger girls that like older men do so because older men and supposedly more mature, but I find that very seldom true.

6. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

groveling/begging is a turn off in any partner, regarldess of gender. there are a few instances where its appropriate, but the begger mustve done somethign truly heinous ie cheated. begging to get back with someone isnt going to work for most people

7. gjg

gjg Member

I just want to say im sick of this. And you are all probably sick about hearing it.So no more posts about it. youre all correcrt of cxourse. Shes not entirely to balme. Shes juts a scummy little delinquint who saw a chance to grab ome , but awwwww, if u saw her! anyway heres the simple story. . 48 guy gets 20 yo desperate slut . Desperate slut fcks him 4 a few weeks, steals his pills . meets a boyfriend, blows 48 YO off. 48YO gets desperate cause its his last chance and falls in what is some type of grandiose self love and associates 20 chick with this. 20year old chick couldnt give two fcks about 48 yo, but sends him 4 minutes of emails a month. 48yo starts botherring 20 yo, and 20 YO begins to dislike 48 year and maliciously toy . 48 year gets encouraged, gets srood up and ignored, then used. 48yO starts smoking a pack a day for 3 months, and becomes self absorbed and miserable. 20 yo leaves and 48 year old now knows its time tobecome a n old man and not bore anyone with this crap anymore. short simple story-it never should have happened and :dupe: and now its time to realise it was my fault for trusting her and not knowing when someone ids fcking with me. thanks for listening. no more on this shit.

8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

get a life, and if someone can take your dignity, was it truly yours, or a mask?

9. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

Fallow the golden rule homie, always give just a little less then what you recieve... And keep it that way... That way you can NEVER be takin advantage of...

10. soaringeagle

idiotic
    golden rule give all you believe you desserve to receive
    the more you give the more you get
    respect above all

playing games like giving less then u recieve will only get ya nothing, u give less, she gives less u give even less then that she gives nothing yup way to go

to build you gotta add to it, give alittle more each day & soon you have a full cup right?

11. gjg

gjg Member

ok. Ive been drinking. no more about her, but i will write you all a litle poem and then im gone from teh forums till i meet someone nice to me; here it is waht do you think-

"whats that round fckin thing comin up int sky 2night ?- that sick yellow fckin thing that ruins my perfect darkness. obviously somone put it therere to taunt me .to humilitae and disgrace me.... to rob me of my dark and secret hopes and dreams. I wish the fckin thing would go away. why is it so round and brihgt- leave me the fck alone and go away and give me back my night! look at it , its not stopping-getting bigger , brighter, showing everything in its true form-goddamn you! the night is for my shadows my illlusion-you cheat me of my one last solice-nothingness!!",-GJG

12. soaringeagle

therapy

its a simple word that will do ya good

13. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

Yea, but in this day and age, you be too nice, people will mistake you for a dummy... and you WILL get takin advantage of, without a doubt, she will fuck some other black dick if you treat her like some angel... Ive seen it happen too many times, i stick to my own fuckin rule, give just a little less then what you recieve, it always works out that way, and if she dont like it, she can leave... But then again, your double my age my dude... Your in a whole different generation...

14. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

agreed
    gjg, dont send her that. the more of that crap you send her, the harder she will laugh at you

oh, and, btw the golden rule is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you", ie treat others as you want to be treated

15. mlee27

mlee27 Member

Lots And Lots Of Therapy For A Few People Who Posted On This Thread

16. Kaid

Kaid Member

Come on, your 48, you got to bang a hot 20 year old and your bitching? Get on with your life. Heres a tip, if you are looking to settle down with someone don't look for the "desperate slut".

17. gjg

gjg Member

I promised not to start a new thread on this, but now im getting angry. Not simply withy this woman, but with every woman,., Women are contemptible. They dont value sincerity. You must play games with them. Everyone knows they dont resepct a nice guys but are looking for abuse. So now , to save myself, I am become angry! here are a few truisms i will live by till i die now! happiness, satisfaction, love, honour-Be Damned! Fuck the vision! KIll the lights and go to sleep! I have joined the legions of Mysygonistic hedonists. I will travel abroad asn seek women who a young beautiful, andd appreciate money for sex. Tats the only reaLITY. I do NOT believe in the vison..fuck ambItion!! -I have Killed the dream! 1) if women didnt have pussys, therere would be a bounty on theiR heads 2) A woman is a life support system for a pussy 3) aMERICAN WOMAN, STAY AWAY FROMme! i DONT NEED YOUR GHETTO SCENES, i DONT NEED YOUR WAR MACHINES! dAMN no good hussy. I see her for waht she is now. A leaopard never changes its stripes! ALl womwn are likethis-well, not evry single one but most!

18. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

your face needs therapy.

19. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

anybody over the age of 30 still posting on "Hip Forums" needs fuckin therapy.

Intense, therapy.

20. gjg

gjg Member

well, i would say anyone 19 posting needs therapy> I never needed any help tilla few months ago.