Group looking to establish a Psytrance scene in the KC area!!!

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by Psyowa-Girl, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Psyowa-Girl

Psyowa-Girl Member

My friend has been organizing psytrance events in Iowa for a couple years now, including a few multiple-day festivals which were VERY successful. I will be moving to Lawrence, KS in the spring, and being in a place with a limited psy scene is going to break my heart :(
    Would there be any party organizers/venue owners/artists (musical and visual) willing to help us establish a psytrance party scene in the area???

My friend has contacts with artists from all over the globe and a worldwide known group of deco artists working out of Chicago (originally from Holland and South Africa).

We want to base this group in the ideals of psytrance...
    PLURR (Peace, Love, Unity, Respect, Responsibility).
    A love and respect for the natural world.
    Compassion for living beings.
    An urge to further human evolution through art, music, and community.
    I will be living in Lawrence and am a visual artist myself (my mate is as well) and would be tickled to help with deco!!!

We arrange all of these events LEGALLY, working WITH local communities to create as safe of an event as possible.

I hope to hear from potential future family soon!

2. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

Get in contact with Re:Animated on facebook
    Also Mammoth - I have a friend that is apparently working with them that has been doing some cool stuff.

I don't know much about the KC scene, but it is growing for sure.

3. Psyowa-Girl

Psyowa-Girl Member