Greetings from the Indian Ocean!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Lord_Corgi, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Lord_Corgi

Lord_Corgi Members

I have absolutely no idea what this forum is for. I found it through Google and it had a hip layout and was called "hip forums". I thought to myself: "Well I'm a hip guy! Guess I should open an account!"

Beyond that, I'm a video gamer and a merchant sailor by trade... I'm actually posting this via satellite internet in the middle of the Indian ocean! I also really like Ren Faires and Karaoke, as well as going to the beach at night... Only night though. I hate the sun

I'm also in really good shape. You may not be able to see it, but below these three inches of fat lies the body of a God!

I'm also a chain smoker, which is equal parts satisfying and deadly, like dancing in the middle of the freeway!

rollingalong and GLENGLEN like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i just came here to make fun of you for saying you're in the ocean, but for once it's actually an accurate statement. now i'm stumped.

welcome to here. your intro is well above average, i hope you stick around for a while.

Lord_Corgi likes this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

so you are visiting exotic lands and have access to exotic weed?

welcome to hip-forums brother :)....be sure to visit the stoners lounge chat thread while enjoying all the other fine forums on the site

we have something for everyone

Lord_Corgi likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You sound interesting. None of us know what this forum is for either but you should stick around

Lord_Corgi likes this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

"Hello Sailor"...:grin:...Welcome To The Hip Forums......:smiley:

Cheers Glen.

Lord_Corgi likes this.
  6. Lord_Corgi

Lord_Corgi Members

Lol I wish! Exotic places? I suppose that depends on what you consider exotic, but we do go places :p

But you'd be terribly surprised at just how often sailors get drug tested, so weed is practically a no go... Unless you're VERY careful about when you smoke

And @Meliai :D

rollingalong likes this.
  7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Welcome aboard, stranger

Lord_Corgi likes this.