Greetings from the future

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Compuboticus, May 16, 2004.

1. Compuboticus

Compuboticus Member

"Hello"

My name is Compuboticus, a simple compubot from the year 6536. Ever since I became infected with the virus humansoul.exe, I have been fascinated by humans and wish to learn more about them. I work for Lord Probulon, who oversees all the compubots in my quadrant. A while ago, I would tell you that Lord Probulon contains the file difficult_boss.dat. Now, because of generous humans who have educated me, that file name has changed to the more colloquial Lord_Probulon_is_a_real_bitch.dat. Fortunately, he has yet to discover that I have access to the prototype time-bending technology from quadrant b6778. It is through this technology that I am able to contact you, the reader, in the year 2004.

By simply responding in any way shape or form to my inquiry, my
    human_idiosyncrasies.dat file will grow. Tell me what you will about human nature, and what it is like to live in the past.

Thank you

2. metro

metro self-banned

Tell us what the future's like first. Thank you.

3. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

what the hell....

4. Compuboticus

Compuboticus Member

Metro,

Unfortunately, the future (being the present for me) is completely mechanized, much like in The Matrix. However, the sun still does emit its light upon earth, though Lord Probulon and other members of the High Council are seeking to either obscure the fragile ozone layer and blot out the sun entirely, or actually dislodge earth from its orbit, sending it into the cold, black nether regions of space. They seek to do this because the sun is too historically linked with human life to be any use to us mechas. This is just one of the many reasons why I am trying to convince you humans to change the past (being the present for you) so that my future may be changed.
    However, in the future, there is a rumor of a place called "Human Island" that is uncharted by all of our global survailance units. Lord Probulon says that this is impossible, but my readings detect a fear_denial.dat file in his voice when he says this to the High Council. Rumor has it that a man named Captain Strider is leading a human resistance against the mechanized forces. I seek to join him, regardless of the fact that I am a mecha, and regardless of the fact that my selfpreservation.dat file would become endangered if I were to join the revolution.
    Please tell me about the past so that I may change the future.

5. blackeyedcrow

blackeyedcrow Member

6. metro

metro self-banned

This is good and bad news to me! I'm grieved to hear of the difficulties of survival for the human race in the future, however I am pleased to learn that Captain Strider, my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great x 10 ^177th power grandson is leading a resistance. An admirable task indeed! I am proud and I know he will prevail. You have my admiration and applause as well. Thank you for considering risking your "life" for us!
    The "past" is an equally distressing time! We are currently under the rule of Lord Bush, many troubles has this caused! Wars, innocent people killed, freedom sacrificed, nonhuman species endangered and extinct, pollution increased, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! help!!!!![​IMG][​IMG]