Greenville, SC?

Discussion in 'North and South Carolina' started by free2fly, Nov 5, 2013.

1. free2fly

free2fly Members

Hey :) Those of you in Greenville or nearby, what are the best places to hang out around there? Any "hippyish" stores or places to eat? Is there still much busking going on downtown since the busking permit required? How about in the parks and public areas? Anything you can share would be great, thanks :)

2. thedeserthippie

thedeserthippie Guest

yo! greenvillian here! there's not really any stores that i know of that sell merch like loose lucy's used to. i haven't seen any travelling buskers or spangers and i haven't done it myself in this town because a ton of the locals know me. reedy river falls is a GORGEOUS park in the middle of the city, and there's some travellers that pass by and alot of college-age trippers that hang out.

for hanging out, i would suggest on main street downtown. talk to people that look cool, and eventually you'll wind up at someone's apartment listening to tunes and passing a joint around with a few other people. the town's got a heart, you just gotta poke around!