Greenhouse And Some Seeds

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding and Seed Strains' started by placid_waters, Apr 4, 2007.

1. placid_waters

placid_waters Member

thinking about getting me a small greenhouse and getting some cali mist seeds ! IS IT THAT SIMPLE ? WILL I GET YIELD ?

2. T.H. Cammo

T.H. Cammo Member

You just have to consider a few other areas of concern. These are the "Six Limiting Factors".

1. Medium - What the roots actually grow into.
    2. Nutrients - Fertilizers, additives, etc.
    3. Light - It's a lot more complicated than you think.
    4. Water - Your plant is particular.
    5. Temperature - Not too hot - not too cold.
    6. Atmosphere - All about the air.

Once you have learned all about these six subjects; and how to apply that knowledge, it's pretty simple! Then you need to learn how to control pests and various other problems that may arise. Once you have achieved these things you will get "yield" that will blow your mind!!!

3. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Thanks for taking one that my man. I didn't want to write "get a book" one more time. Hey that would make a good signature.

Item #7) Patience :)

4. T.H. Cammo

T.H. Cammo Member

The truth of the matter is, it's not really too complicated - but don't make the mistake of thinking it's too easy either! The bottom line is "The more you know, the better you grow!". And like BudBill said, "Item #7) Patience [​IMG]", no one starts out understanding everything. The problem is that too many people start out understanding almost nothing about growing cannabis - of course most of them are doomed to failure!

All you need to do is look around and see what kinds of questions are being asked most often, it's pathetic!!! The same basic ignorance, over and over. I'm not trying to put anybody down, that's just the way it is. It doesn't have to be that way! There is an incredable amount of information available for anyone who wants to truely understand.
    You could probably learn enough to be a pretty good grower just by picking through the older threads of the various sub-forums here, for a day or so (several hours minimum). Or you could spend a whole day researching each of my "Six Limiting Factors" and be a friggin' "expert" in about a week. There are tons of free Grow Guides on the internet, plus there are many good books "Grow Bibles" available at book sellers, head-shops and other places.

The best preparation for success is knowledge and understanding!!!