Green Eggs and Ham

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Autentique, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

It was nice waking up this morning. Jack didnt cry and just opened the door for the room and happily said "Hey Auram". I was super sleepy, so I just told him to come lay with me and usually he just wants me to go downstairs right away, but he laid there and kept telling me "talk with me!", we of course talked about Thomas and the kitty. He yelled at the kitty for climbing on top of the dresser.
    Then he got me Green Eggs and Ham to read for him. I love reading that book, but he's not always in the mood for it, so I always get super happy when he is. When I finished reading it, he got the book and was "reading" it. Saying "Not in a house! Not a mouse! Not a fox! Not a skunk!".
    I dont know where the skunk came from, but it was cute.
    I made eggs and toast for breakfast. Although they werent green and with no ham :p

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

What a Louee :tongue:

3. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

:D You should buy some food coloring. I remember my dad fixing me green eggs and ham after I read the book to him.

4. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

when joey wakes up before me, she caresses my face and hair, gives me a kiss and says "aw, you're so toot." and if it's the middle of the night, she'll do the same and start saying "it's otay, mommy."

5. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

hahahahahah

i want a kid. in a little while.

6. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

That's so sweet. I love cozy moments like that with the kids. :eek:

7. Autentique

I was thinking about it :p

8. Autentique

That's cute. Jack used to do that too, well the caressing my face and hair. I would wake up and find him smiling and pulling on my curls, like what the? haha

9. Autentique

Yeah, they last for so little though.

Jack's new idea of cleaning up, is taking the mattress out of his bed and throwing his pillows and blankets on the floor.

That's what I find everytime I go to see if he cleaned up his room, plus all the toys in the exact same place :rolleyes:

10. hippychickmommy

Awww, he'll get better at cleaning up as he gets older. Maybe. ;)

11. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

What a sweetie!

Arianna likes to wake me up by rubbing on my back. Its nice to be woken so softly. Then I open my eyes and hear "I'm hungry"

dangit. She needs to learn to cook:p

12. Autentique

That's a bit better, than "Aura, Im still poppy" haha

13. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

Does he live with you guys full time?

At least he loves you enough to share that info with ya;)

14. Autentique

Haha, yeah.

He's usually here 3-4 days a week, sometimes more. He's crazy about me :)

15. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

How could he not be:)

16. hippychickmommy

I must admit, I'm glad I don't have to worry about changing poopy diapers anymore. But for some reason, all three of my kids feel the need to announce to me when they're going to go to the bathroom. *shakes head* It's like it has to be a public announcement or something!

My nephew, who's 2.5 years old, will run to me when my SIL is chasing him down to change his poopy diapers. He thinks I'm going to "save him" from having to lay still and get changed. He's always "Help me! An Header!" *laughs*

So I still get the experience of having a little one around when I go to my SIL's to bake, but thankfully, diaper duty is now optional. I also get to spoil him rotten, and let mama deal with him afterwards, just like SIL used to do with my kids when they were that age! Oooh paybacks. ;) I love my little nephew, he's a sweetheart.

I have an older nephew too, but he's way past the baby phase. He's turning 18 in June. :eek: The kid is 7 inches taller than me right now. Kind of weird looking up at your nephew now. I can remember when he was a little 7 year old boy running around with his Spiderman pj's that had the cape on the back, singing and dancing to Backstreet Boys over and over. Oh he'd just love me reminding him of that.

17. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

18. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

some kids don't ever grow outta that..shit i still anounce when i have to pee

19. hippychickmommy

Actually, I do too. *laughs* Only I don't shout "Mama! I have to poop right now or I'm going to go in my pants!" I just say I have to go to the bathroom. :D

20. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

damn good point, however my daughter who is 2 1/2 she doesn't like scream at me about it, she she just runs to the bathroom door and sings i need to pee pee in the Potay! it's so funny. she never ever tells me she has to poop, she only has to pee...

unless she's on there and then says momma i'm poopin'...and i'm like thanks cindy i totally wanted to know.