Green Day- I dont know the title :(((((((((((((((((((((

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by splatter, Dec 29, 2004.

1. splatter

splatter Member

that new song goes my shadows only one that walks beside me lalala is a good song. Anyway what are good songs to download

2. beyourself_420

beyourself_420 Member

The new song by greenday your talking about is boulevard of broken dreams..I just bought the new Greenday cd and it awesome..anything on their new cd such as Jesus of Suburbia or whatsername are very good songs otherwise what kind of music do you listen to? It might be easier to offer some suggestions if we knew

3. splatter

splatter Member

4. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

I really like Greenday, (all of it) I havent gotten the new cd yet, but its on my list of things to do when i get paid. So, yup I would have to say anything by Greenday would be a good thing to download. JImmie eat world are all right too, saw them both with Blink 182 about two years ago. ummmmmmmmm, Good Charlotte is pretty good, simple plan, Linkin Park, (trying to remember the stuff my kids listen to), Yellow Card, damn, i cant remember anyone else..

anyways, Billy Joe (the lead singer of greenday) is sooooooooo damn sexy, his eyes are to die for. :)

5. boringtree

boringtree Custom User Title

go download Veridis quo and Short circut by daft punk