Greatways to get an underage girl to have sex with you!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kissya, Jun 29, 2006.

1. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

Oh yeah Lib I really like what you're saying about feedback from teens. People tend to fulfill expectations.. and a huge expectation of teens is that they aren't smart enough to make their own decisions or have sound opinions. When you ask someone for feedback, you're giving them respect--you're suggesting that what they are saying is important... most any teen, any child, even if they don't have the skills to articulate it, immediately will recognize that respect and appreciate it. In my experience, they also live up to that respect.

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Yes, that is very true.

I've also always respected and honoured what young people have to say, and I believe that contributes to my having many friends still in their teens. And the friendships they offer are very, very meaningful and special, just like any other meaningful friendship is.

It is sad that young people are often discouraged to speak their minds. I've noticed over the years that young people have a way of looking at things in much more sensible ways than societally-conditioned adults do. I believe that is what innocence really is about, rather than the lack of sexual knowledge/experience.

3. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Well, as I said earlier, today's society is more prone to "think for you" if you are a teen and propagandize you into thinking you're a "victim" even if you are the initiator.

It's all part of the puritan paranoia of the paternalism of this nation.

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I agree. Though, you must also remember, society thinks for us "adults" as well. ;)

5. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Indeed.