Greatways to get an underage girl to have sex with you!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kissya, Jun 29, 2006.

1. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

OMG.....hehehehhehehhehe

2. BigKing

BigKing Member

That’s just about as 'Owned' as it's possible to get lol.

3. Peasento

Peasento Member

I kind of feel sorry for that poor pervert

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I love the fact that they are using the term "pedophile" to describe a man who was trying to get it on with a fourTEEN year-old girl(uhh, and a...cat? I actually believe he WAS joking about that, though).

But I think what's really disturbing about this is NOT the fact that this guy was trying to have sex with a 14 year-old girl, but how big of a deal it is to society.

5. Alternative_Thinker

Yes, only, I don't live in the States so I don't have to worry too much about concentrating on "over-18". ;)

6. Alternative_Thinker

Didn't we all use to do that as babies? lol

7. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

LOLOLOL:) :p :D
    How true....

8. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

It's OK insanejester. I understand. Let it out. Let it all out.

9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

have them be friends with your little sister :p

10. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

I have to agree here, A.T.

Just less than 30 years ago, girls age 14/15 were getting married and raising a family. Even back earlier, during the "fields and farming" days it was common. The only difference today is that the industrial/commericalized society stretches the "juvenality" out to lengthier ages. Now the average age of a marrying couple is higher than before. It may be an average of late 20s or mid 30s within the next two or three decades.

This maybe "better" some say, but that still doesn't change the fact of nature and make someone's relationship with a 15 year old "sick". Just because society changed, doesn't mean natural instincts have. Besides, look at a 15 year old girl now compared to even 20 years ago. Back when I was in school we all looked our age. But now you've got 15 year olds who look 25!

Just because some self-righteous legislator passes a law telling us what we can and can't do with our own bodies and consent, doesn't mean that someone who thinks differently is "sick". Baby raping is sick. Kiddie-fiddlin' is sick. Not sexual attraction to a freshman with boobs and a bush.

I hardly considered attraction to a 14/15 year old girl "PEDOPHILIA".

And arguments based solely on emotional outrage and "moral indignation" when dealing with this subject are usually given by those who don't have a real argument.

11. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

Owned!

12. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

hahahahahahaahahah

13. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

They still are getting married and raising families at that age, here and all over the world. Come down to Texas sometime. We've got lots of grandmothers that are in their early 30's-zillions of Hispanic girls start having kids and raising families at 15-16; they haven't quite caught on to the American societal norms that say they're not 'supposed' to be doing these kinds of things. They've been living that way forever. There are a few adjectives that people use to describe the Hispanic population down here-one of them is 'poor'-another is 'happy'. People are always commenting on how happy these families seem to be, despite the fact that they're poor and have kids at a young age. In Mexican culture there's a ceremony called the (I hope I'm spelling this right) "Quinceanera"-"fifteen years"-it's a ceremony that celebrates a girl's entrance into womanhood. They don''t look in a law book somewhere to determine when their womanhood begins-this has been part of their culture forever. If, for sake of argument, we assume that these people are "happy", then why are they? One reason is that they don't allow their natural lives to be constantly regulated by arbitrary laws that change all the time anyway, and they're content with what God and nature gave them without looking to the next new piece of legislation to figure out what their lives are supposed to be about. ​

14. Alternative_Thinker

Amen! :cool:

Hahaha. Amen! *big-assed grin*

15. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I already know.

16. Alternative_Thinker

I remember somebody else mentioning that "fifteen years" ceremony before. Different cultures have different ways of looking at the age issue. In some countries, the age of consent is 18. You go somewhere else, and it is 12. So which is "right"?? I don't think we can really say. The way I see it at least, BECAUSE we can't really determine which system is more "morally right", the whole AOC becomes rather irrelevant.

Let's say one country has the AOC of 18 because the country believes its young people under the age of 18 are not capable of making mature decisions, and if another country has the AOC of, say, 15, because the country believes its young people over the age of 15 are capable of making mature decisions. If the latter country has lower rates of STD's, unwanted pregnancy, and other sex-related problems, then that sort of says something right there, doesn't it? If that's the case, shouldn't the former country be concentrating more on making sure the young people under 18 are as well informed as possible so they can make mature decisions, than simply putting the AOC way up high while keeping the kids in the dark?

That's the way I see it.​

17. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Well, AT, I'm actually agreeing with you. In Mexican culture, people don't see the age of 15 as a 'magic year' or the 'age of consent'-they don't look at it that way at all. They way they do look at it is that people that are in that general age bracket are to be considered adults, not that 15 is a 'magic age.' Historically, the whole business of people being required to attain a certain age to get married, drink a beer, have sex, etc., is pretty much a Twentieth Century phenomenon. The whole thing is actually very new anyway.

18. Alternative_Thinker

Oh yeah, I know you are. I realize I made it sound like I was challenging you, but that's not it at all. Rather, I'm agreeing with you too, and was adding some more points. Sorry I wasn't too clear, LOL.

19. Bitter Moon

Bitter Moon Member

At 14 a girl knows the basics of what sex is about.13, 14 year old girls lose their virginity all the time. It's the age of the first sexual feelings. Gypsis still marry at 14 usually, sometimes even at 11 and a few years ago a 13 year old girl gave birth! Fucking a 7 year old is sick, fucking a 14 yera old is just wanting to get your dick in a tight, young pussy...

20. fritz

fritz Heathen

Just go fuck a bunch of teens/pre-teens and get it over with...Thread after thread filled with whining about it. *yawn*
    There are bigger problems with the system, & the world.