Greatest or Favorite Strains

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by idon'tcareaboutusernames, Feb 5, 2009.

1. idon'tcareaboutusernames

idon'tcareaboutusernames Member

I thought it would be cool to list everyone's top or favorite strains, or just overall tell us which one's you think are the best.

Make sure to describe them and such, (although I feel this will just result in me salivating over everyone's superior weed).

Newae, have fun... :sifone:

2. CGhost

CGhost Member

my person favorites are sour diesel and possibly trainwreck but i cant remember exactly what the high was like for that

3. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

sour diesel is my favorite. It's a sativa dominat strain, and has an incredible taste, smell, and high. just do die for.

Smoking SD is like going on a trip, yet at the same time you are still able to function.

4. Vapemaster

Vapemaster Captain of a sinking ship

No particular order but these are my picks.

Great White Shark
    Jack Herer
    White Widow
    Any Kush strain...can't beat the taste/smell of kush

5. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I don't really believe in strain names, someone has a strain they have no idea if it's that actual strain, it either means 1. they have really bangin weed, or 2. they buy into this like the whole triple stack thing with E

6. idon'tcareaboutusernames

idon'tcareaboutusernames Member

What are pure indica strains like and pure sative strains?

Like the high.

7. Eskimo101

Eskimo101 Banned

alaskan thunderfuck without a doubt is my fav

8. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

indica= heavy body high, very stoned. your mind is pretty much dead, thinking is hard. don't expect to do much, just sit, each chips, and relax

sativa= heady body high, more of a mindfuck, thinking is really clear, also you can function better while on sativas

most commercial weed is indica dominant

9. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

i wouldnt consider commercial weed either... I consider it shit

10. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

My favorite strain was either The White Rhino or Avalanche. The White Rhino honestly had my vision in what I described at the time as "my eyes are like a fucking popupbook" as it looked like everything was popping out of its surroundings and was all 3d. I was so crazy stoned.

I only had one hit of the avalanche, but it was all I needed to get me to one of the highest points in my life. I just remember being so ridiculously high, and wondering how one hit of weed could get me to that point. Never underestimate the power of amsterdam. The guy brought it back after he went on a recent trip there. He vacuum sealed a half 8th and put it under his tongue, so just in case he got stopped he could just take a quick swig of water and swallow his bud lol. He didn't get stopped though, and I got extremely baked.

11. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Couple close second honorable mentions include some Blueberry from quite a bit ago, had a delicious taste and quite a nice high, but not as nice as other topnotch strains imho.

White widow was also quite fucking good, had such a crazy stone.

12. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Some good purple indica heavy strain will do me good anyday.

Beyond that just weed is fucking great, ive been out for a while.

13. stoned away

stoned away Member

trainwreck
    orange cali kush

14. twang

twang on the run

Lambsbreath was pretty much awesome. I didn't have much of a tolerance when I smoked it. It had the opposite effect cotton mouth wise. It made me salivate like none other and for some reason big hits could potentially mean throwing up. I only threw up once but the biggest stoner at my school (the same kid who got the bud) threw up a few minutes after me after he went on and on about how I was a pussy. Then we wake and baked it n got doughnuts . I miss summer. The afghan goo also had me one of the most fucked I've been on weed