Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace Attack, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Im thinking of making one of these bad boys for new years eve, when the 'rents are out of the house. So how would one make such a device? What are the materials needed? and do they emit alot of the reefer reek?

2. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

3. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Thanks man.:)

4. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya they tend to stink up pritty well, u got maybe a fan and an open window in ur room? Do your perents even enter your room? Perhaps a garage or basement??? They get ya baked too. Dont fill the bowl to the top, cut the weed up and put in enough for a good hit(makes the weed last hella lot longer)

5. phoenix88

phoenix88 Member

I think I'll make one for new years too. Thats a really simple bong, very effective. Wow...that was a gigantic bowl...

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

lol why the hell worry about smell, its nye and teh parents are home, just go in your backyard, or veranda, or behind some bush, it only takes like 5 seconds to do lol

in fact why worry at all, just open the windows in the house lol its not like your smoking joints and blowing the smoke into the furniture

7. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

all the videos on that site make me feel like a lightweight, they're burning whole bowls in a single bong hit

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

theyre not that good, the make a bong guy did his in several (though thats a rather long cone he made)
    and the 'pulsar bong', what is a pulsar bong anyway? lol but that bowl was pretty small be american standards

though the gravity was pretty big...

9. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

that's the way to do it man... :)

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yeh ive not hit a bong in less than one hit in ages

though our bowls arent as big as american ones.. prolly caus we got better weed :p

11. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Damn you Austrailians and your potent nuggs!!

12. snowdude420

snowdude420 Member

i will put what i am smokeing up agians anything your smoking stonerbill anyday

america has banging shit if u kno were to get it

13. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

hehe who cares, american weed is -on average- the lest potent weed on the plant (well, of all teh coutries that coutn, not like kenya or something (thugh their shit might be good))

;)

but im not bragging, i just happen to live in a more forunate, yet less powerful country

14. kawiz1k

kawiz1k Member

YAY...they are fun...lol but a huge waste of weed...lol fun nontheless....

I did not read that article but here is what I have done...

Get a 2 liter bottle...cut off the bottom..so it sits flush on a flat surface...

take a small brass bowl..or equivelant...and the cap to the soda bottle...

the end result os to mate the bowl with the cap so that it does not leak...this can be done a variety of ways...in a pinch I have grabbed a steak knife and started the hole by jamming the tip into the center of the cap and spinning it..this will start a hole and after son time and effort y ou can get this to wrok..ideally if you get a drill and a drill bit a size smaller then the thread on the bowl and you can fir it that way....you may go through a cap of 2 on your first attempt but thats cool...

then to smoke...you need something that hold water....sink? ...bucket...tub.... with enough water so you can submerge the bottle just about level the bottle would get filled to...

I find the kitchen sink to be best..but I own my house and dont have to worry about anyone catching me...lol

ok so then pack the bowl.....submerge bottle in water..FIRST..lol this is important of you will blow your weed into the water...or so I have heard :)..lol...ok THEN screw the bowl onto the bottle..not tight because you want to be able to take it off quickly..but tight enuff so it does not leak...light the blow and slowly pull the bottle closer to the surface...DO NOT PULL IT OUT OF THE WATER... take off cap...apply lips...in one quick motion....push your face in to the water whjile inhailing....then prompty go into a coughing fit...lol fun eh?

hhmmm....maybe I should make another for my party....HHHMMMMMM

15. kawiz1k

kawiz1k Member

your as cool as the other side of the pillow...how can one obtain the coolness of someone like yourself? where you born cool..like born into royalty or was it something you had to work on?

16. MovinOnUp

MovinOnUp Member

seriously dude, i dunno where you get your statistics on average international weed potencies, but all the koreans, taiwanese, indians, french, english, spanish, swiss, puerto ricans, columbians, ecuadorians, ivory coasters, moroccans and egyptians i went to school with thought american weed was pretty damn good.

this is a long shot but i have to throw this out there... costco or sam club or other big wholesale warehouses sell these huge plastic containers of animal crackers that are shaped like a bear. the company name starts with an S, but i think the bear shape will give it away. these containers make the PERFECT bottom to a G bong, because the hole in the top is just slightly smaller but almost exactly the size of a 2 liter bottle. so the hole actaully holds the bottle, you can let go and the smoke stays in the bottle cuz the bottle is being held out of the water. no water ever splashs, and you can screw the lid on if you wanna leave the water in it. it takes the g-bong to a whole nuther level of convience, plus it looks badass. so buy one if yur in costco.

also, i'm pretty sure g-bongs conserve weed instead of waste it. actually, other than vaporizers, g-bongs are the most efficient high i know of. you can strech your bowls forever when you get the hang of drawing a good g hit.

17. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

Waterfall bongs are easier than gravities. You can pass the bottle full of smoke around a circle and shit, simpler to make too...

googled:

How to make a Waterfall Bong
    This is essentially a variant on the gravity. You take a bottle (I use a
    2-litre) and drill a small hole (about 3/8") in the bottom, at the lowest
    point. Cover this hole with your finger and fill the bottle up. Then, attach a filled bowl to the top (I use the same Coke-bottle lid as the gravity) and light the dope. Uncover the hole out the bottom, and as the water drains out, the smoke will be drawn in. Keep the bowl lit and let the water drain out, and by the time you're done you have a 2-litre bottle full of concentrated smoke. Just suck from the top and uncover the hole at the bottom to hoot. This is also an extremely efficient design, as very little smoke can escape.

18. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

i loved my gravity, until it got stolen out of my garage, then i made another one, and it got stolen agian from the same place, my friend is stupid. they seem like they fuck me up pretty good, new smokers might have a bad time smoking out of it though if they take a full hit becuase its so strong.

19. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

Okay this is good but! i high suggest not to use that chemical filled peace of tin foil ill give u some pictures of my own of the way u should do it
    here they are:
    1st off. no tin foil
    2nd off. No Huge water container
    3rd off. better bowl needed
    4rd off. bigger hit results

20. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

Oh and for the hell of it. B.c. bud is the best ! better then any american weed its like HAY down there but some tiems you will get some nice B.c. bud from above that boarder.. and then u know your getting high for sure