GrAtEfUl DeAd WiNgS ? for Dead Heads

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by xslightlydazedx, May 27, 2006.

1. xslightlydazedx

xslightlydazedx Member

Do these wings have any special resemblance, such as inclusion/connections to the 'grateful dead family?' I hear they are given out for acts of kindness and such but i see them on sale everywhere. Though i will never see Jerry (only at the eternal GD show post this life),i feel i had my wings attached at the Latest Ratdog and Phil shows (THE spirit was forever infused in me at the hampton beach show ratdog show, and fulfillment of my wildest dreams might come close to what i experienced there, the most spiritual night of my life)and would love a set of those wings as a reminder to hold on to what i had experienced and as a reminder to keep it grateful at alll times... but i dont want to step on any 'legitimately' winged person who would think down on it.. though i do think that would be quite stupid. I feel it would be okay to purchase one rather than have one given to me if it helps me keep it real by knowing im rocking the gratefulness all day long. a few thoughts ...

PeAcE aNd LoVe- ChRiS

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

guess I am not hip enough, I have no idea what you are talking about.

3. oldhippieman

oldhippieman Member

There is already a thread about Dead wings.

4. xslightlydazedx

xslightlydazedx Member

the reason i posted this in the older heads section is that maybe you guys would know a little more, the other forum gets off topic pretty quick

5. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

money can't save your soul.Red Bull gives you wings.