Gotta Go! Strange Pissing Places!

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by RxHEAD, Jan 23, 2005.

1. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

You know, those times you have to piss so bad and either in public no restroom for blocks or at home and someone is in the shower, and you just can't hold it so you take a leak in some weird and crazy places. What are some of the strangest places you have pissed?

-the kitchen sink
    -an empty pop bottle
    -out the window through the window screen
    -a plastic bag
    -the basement drain
    -once on my car's floorboard (no choice that or in my pants)
    -a cup

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahah uh, I dont think Ive peed anywhere real crazy other than outside or in a lake :D but if I had a weenie, that would change :D Id pee peein on the celling, aiming it at stuff, ahhh it would be some fun times :D
    But yeah, outside and in a lake is the only place other than a toilet i have peed...

3. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

I was drunk one time and pissed down a curly slide

4. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

In a washing machine at my dorms laundrymat. I'm not sure what I was thinking.

5. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

the ground, in a bottle, in an old yogurt dish, the sink, etc

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Me and my friend's piss out of the window of the "hangout room" in my house.
    I pissed off my roof a couple of times, I piss in my backyard a lot, I piss in the shower but, I have never peed anywhere really strange.

7. Xac

Xac Visitor

once when i was drunk i tried to pee on a duck (in a lake) but s/he was quick one but that wasn't neccisity

8. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

through the window of a parked car, dreyer at a laundromat, fish tank, underneath the stairs at the bart station at the oakland colleseum. I once peed in a 40 oz bottle, and it appeared much like beer, so i hid it in the bottom of my trash can. I got a knock on the door a few minutes later and my Junky Neighbor was asking if I had meant to throw the beer out, and if he could have it........

9. Beach Bum

Beach Bum Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

HAHAHAHAHA
    but u were brave goin up that ladder drunk! mine have
    already been said but one time i had to go really bad
    after i had been to see The Mothman Prophecies. we
    were on i-40 so there was nowhere to stop for a
    bathroom and i was too scared to get out of the van
    so a friend gave me a supersize cup and just as i was
    about to do it the crazy boy drivin decides to finish gettin
    the van of the road so i end up pissin all over myself and
    the floor of his van.
    well it was his fault.

10. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

the bushes, a bottle, a potted plant, and one time when I was 13 I pissed in the ocean while swimming...yuck.

11. juggla

juggla Member

-bathroom sink (only when really messed up, too hard to aim at toilet)
    -shower
    -a janitors wash bucket when i was a freashman in h.s
    -trash can also in high school
    -a cup
    -off my front porch(it was dark out)
    -my pants

12. lynsey

lynsey Banned

on the 405 interchange with the 5 near lax after a horrible accident in a cup...I had a skirt on and there was an oil spill so I couldn't get off the freeway. another time at the side of the road at the grand canyon only it was so cold I couldn't pee hmmm I know there's others as I always have to go.

13. amber

amber Member

one time when my bf was really drunk he peed in a fake potted plant at a mall, and he's one of those people that takes five minutes to pee. Glad i wasn't with him. I peed once, trippin off my ass in a parking lot at a festival with like twenty people looking at me, it was kind of embarrassing but i'd been holding it all day and my friend did something funny and i for real almost pissed myself, i couldn't give my friends any warning or anything, i just had to whip my pants down and show my white ass to the world.

14. amber

amber Member

same here :p

15. spooner

spooner is done.

About a month ago I was at this stupid wanna-be frat party, and there was a second story patio in the backyard everyone was smoking on and pissing off. Anyway so I'm taking a piss off of the side of it and some really hammered guy walks onto the patio, down the stairs, takes a corner and walks straight into my stream. Of course I immediately start laughing my ass off, and the guy starts walking up right as i finish. Turns into a little fight (he pushed me, I decked him, got broken up). Kind of mean, but eh, kind of realy funny at the same time.

hmm... a friend of mine used to have an 18th story apartment and i loved watching my pee fall that far (off the balcony), especially when i was drunk. I used to piss in his elevator sometimes too, because it would smell for days and his neighbors we're all dicks.

back when i was in grade 12 i really used to dislike all the younger kids that would show up to parties we threw, so for a couple weeks i started peeing in beer bottles, giving them to 15 year olds, then watch them drink it. I got 7 kids before i got bored of it.

16. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

My family was taking a Europe vacation when I was like 9. And we were on a overnight train, to I think Milan, and it was the middle of the night. I woke up to pee. But when I went to the door it was jammed shut. My mom heard me (keep in mind that were in a room, no bigger than a small bathroom, with 6 people), and she tried to open it. By this time I had to pee really bad. But the door was still jammed, so I peed all over my dads jacket. He was pissed.

17. Foladh

Foladh Member

i dont piss anywhere out of the normal except like outside wen im drunk , or needing to go really badly and there's no toilets lol , but yeh ,... no where wierd

18. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

I was drunk at this Hotel/Bar the desk clerk wouldn't let me use the restroom so I went in this hallway with red carpet & payphones picked up the phone pretended to talk & pissed on the floor.

I get the urge to piss in the kitty litter box to see if it will clump up real big...someday maybe just 2 see.

19. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

a bunch of bushes, behind a tree, on the side of my school, on my porch, on the steps of the capitol of wisconsin (madison), in a parking garage, on the side of a highway

20. Flashback

Flashback Member

Back in High School,me and a friend of mine used to climb up this metal ladder to the top of a radio tower which was about 2 or 3 hundred feet up and pee off of it sometimes.It was really cool because you could watch your pee fall down in a line from the beginning to the end of the pee.You gotta be pretty high up to do that!
    ~peeace